• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Sandalwood

Sign in to follow this  
_marsh_

u1banner.jpg

1-1

The town of Sandalwood. The small village of 53 lies on a peninsula jutting into the Frasica Bay. 10 shops line the roads for travelers and tourists heading through to larger cities and sites. The town is small. One of those where everybody knows everyone. Among other things is the small church and water tower, further from the town center. The only road is a 2-lane I-16.

img2zk.jpg

1-2

The small town seems so alive at night despite being completely asleep.

img3ve.jpg

1-3

No fences. At the moment the sort-of community the town has is trustful. The sheep and other livestock roam free around the valley and beyond.

img1ly.jpg

1-4

I-16 winds through the hills east of town. It seems some cows have wandered out of the valley.

img4vh.jpg

1-5

img5g.jpg

1-6

img6l.jpg

And that's all for today. Stay tuned and see how this develops. (I'm trying to figure out how myself :D )

Sign in to follow this  

11 Comments

Recommended Comments

The realism... [i]It Burns[/i]!! :rage:
This is awesome and I'm so glad you have a new city journal. Can't wait for the next one! :thumb:

Share this comment

Looks lovely! Love the all americano small town :D Oh, oh, they can find some resources in them hills above that'll create absolute rush and therefore expansion of the settlement! :D

***Edit***
What is that terrain mod u using, and if it's yours, share it with us! It's amazing

Share this comment

[b]Canadiansim, lobsterav, jetty jocky, mamaluigi945, Fox, DC, Evillions & ee99:[/b] Thank you all. :)

[b]Vlasky & 9988:[/b] That is the Pyrean terrain mod by orange. Found [url="http://www.toutsimcities.com/downloads.php?view=1641"]here[/url]. :)

Share this comment

This City Journal entry is now closed to further comments.

Help Keep Simtropolis Online, Open & Free!

stexcollection-header.png

Would you be able to help us catch up after a bit of a shortfall?

We had a small shortfall last month. Your donation today would help us catch up for this month.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections