Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Coming Soon!

Sign in to follow this  
coolmaxthebear

The Birmingham-Arnoldsville Metropolitan area is my largest metropolitan area in the state of Arnolds, New Calrofin. It has a population of arround 4.9 million with its largest city, Birmingham, having a little over a million. Arnoldsville is not close behind with only 850,000 people. There are numerous cities with over 200,000 people residing. The region features much coast line and around the north end, a large mountain with the Birmingham Canyon.

My next entry will be on Birmingham, the biggest principal city. It is the largest, busiest, and most known city in the nation.

blogentry-376224-0-14647200-1316052959_t

This picture is my main city Birmingham showing city infrastructure! So, environmental isn't bad for a city of it's size.

Sign in to follow this  

5 Comments

Recommended Comments

Very nice! However, no offence but the original maxis water sucks. Get something off the STEX. However, this CJ looks very promising!

Share this comment

Here are some tips

-use a image hosting site like imjur or photo bucket so we dont have to load the photos
-the maxis water sucks so get a new one

over all its nice 3.5 of 5.0

Share this comment

Thanks all! And It started as the copy of Birmingham, Alabama but kinda blew out of proportion.. I will try to get some new water and do the photos that way

Share this comment