• Comments
  • Views

Note № Four: Mosaic "Late Autumn"

Sign in to follow this  
PaulSawyer

And hello again.

Starting from replies:

Sirron Kcuhc, jayo: thank you, guys!

emperordaniel, simfreak1998: Most of buildings used there are from onlyplace4's wild west collection (bigger houses) and Diggings and huts pack by OMCo (small huts), and one more hut you can see on pictures is a hut made by NBVC.

The idea of making this mosaic came over me when I was working on Laslind* map. All the deciduous trees on this map are seasonal, and when in the end of November they dropped their leaves, I noticed, that this looks pretty good and there is work here to do. So I took a small section, made a dense forest, waited till it folds the foliage, added some dry grass and other flora, some photoshoping and even dared to paint on my autograph at the end... :ducky:

In the picture I tried to show a time in the very end of autumn, when all the trees are already without leaves, the sun almost don't looks out from behind the clouds and nature freezed in anticipation of first snow.

1copyt.jpg

2copyxw.jpg

3copyth.jpg

4copyys.jpg

5copyxn.jpg

What will you say about it?

*By the way, although my Laslind CJ is still in coma, the city itself is not dead. When I have free time, I'm making some development in and near it, and fairly often this development appears to be something interesting, like this mosaic. So I think it will be quite a good variant if I will post here all intermediate interestingness appearing until the revival of main CJ. Вот как-то вот так.

Sign in to follow this  

4 Comments

Recommended Comments

This CJ is absolutely beautiful, and it is definitely one of my favorites in Simtropolis. P.S Don't you wish you could have different terrain mods installed at the same time and you could actually use both of them?

Share this comment