Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Lacey Harbour

Sign in to follow this  
TheHaso2011

Hey Everyone :thumb:

Lacey Harbour Is A Big Suburban Area Placed By The River Cleatham, Named after the Region. The Town Was Established By Roman Settlers in 24AD and Was built for Roman Soldiers to Train, and the Less Fortunate Sims to Work Hard As Slaves in The Harbour Market. The Slaves were also Used in Roman Villas, Going out into the Fields and Picking the Ripe Grapes In The Summer Sun.

In 527AD, The Romans Were Caught Up in A Huge Tsunami that Ripped Lacey Harbour Apart, taking out the Harbour and Villas That Surrounded the Area. Only a Group of 50 Slaves Survived, But they Fled back Over the Still Choppy Waters to Rome, Where they Were Treated as Gods.

Then In 1790, The English Empire Reached Out At Italy, Before Discovering Cleatham On The Way Up to spain. They Left only 1/9 of their Army and Declared It A Part of the British Empire, Lacey Harbour Becoming the Capital. Since then, In 2003, It Declared itself As an Independant Country, Although the Native's still Speak English.

An Overview of it In 2011:

96Ddm.png

A close Up on the SUburban Zone:

Wcma3.jpg

The Main Commerce Zone:

v57ib.jpg

RiverView Hospital, The Only Hospital In Lacey Harbour:

5THkd.jpg

Riverview Road / A1 - Diana Ave. / A2:

Wwo35.jpg

Some Individual Estates:

QJzaq.jpg

The Posh, Corner Estate:

dO9Ty.jpg

Lacey University, along with University Estate:

pM4aN.jpg

The Northern Estate:

zcIdk.jpg

Riverview / Lacey South Station:

ZKdrQ.jpg

Lacey North Station (Cleatham Does Have A Habit Of Having the Same Type of Stations) :

AFjQD.jpg

Lacey West (It Must Be Some sort of Symbol Of Cleatham Or Something) :

KC1Kt.jpg

And Finally, A Night Overview, Not Ver Eventful one but...:

mQyoR.png

Thanks For Viewing! I Hope you Enjoyed!

Next Part: The City Of Diana

Sign in to follow this  

1 Comment

Recommended Comments

1. Lots of improvement from your previous cities! Spendid job with the suburbs, and the whole city in general. Truly, this is much improved!

2. It still needs more custom content, though. I'd suggest downloading some more commercial service buildings, and maybe some more residential homes, as well. This will give the city more variety, and make it look better in general. Also, I'd strongly suugest downloading some MMP's (Mayor Mode Ploppables) These will make your city look better, because - not to be rude - Maxis God-Mode trees = ewww.

Follow these, and your CJ will soar, I promise! Great job, 5/5 from me! :thumb:

Share this comment