• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Montrose, wine valley

Sign in to follow this  
panthersimcity4

This is a short update about Montrose Valley. It is an area located in the east of the Santa Rosa Island (formerly Stratford Island, which to me was a name that didn't fit the island well) It is a valley through which the freeway between San Lorenzo and Redwood passes.

wine4hg.jpg

Montrose is a quaint town that caters mostly to people from San Lorenzo who visit on the weekends. The most notable places in the town are the old church, the park, and the main street lined with antique shops and wine bars.

wine2b.jpg

wine1o.jpg

Outside of the small town are fields of grapevines. There are large companies that run these vineyards, along with smaller, independent vineyards. Chateau d'Coeur is one of the large corporations, making wine that is sold mostly in grocery and liquor stores in San Lorenzo and other cities.

wine7.jpg

hospital5.jpg

wine5qaq.jpg

Thanks for reading!! This update was brought to you by...

hospital3.jpg

:P

Sign in to follow this  

8 Comments

Recommended Comments

Heh, I don't drink. ^_^

Nice little town, and I really like that region view! The trees and terrain give it texture.

Share this comment

I don't really like the terrain, but it looks good in this region, it's the HBS Californian Terrain Mod, @escilnavia. The small towns and surrounding farms look really neat, I like the old feeling.

Share this comment

looks like a beautiful small town where you can just go for a walk around your neighborhood and not worry about a thing.But you would still have the convenience of a city.

Share this comment

I see your towns have a very unique design to them. A lot seem to focus on a park at the center. That is very neat, I shall have to implement it a bit. I can't believe I forgot such planning scheme. It is quite historic actually, or some open space.

Share this comment

sumwonyuno: Me neither actually, lol. Then again I'm under the drinking age for the US.
TekindusT: You....must... buy. Marketing Hypnotism @_@
Towerdude: :thumb:
escilnavia: Zulu2065 got it. Thanks for the comments!
dabadon5: Yep, that sounds like the perfect place I'd want to live.
Motina: Thanks, I used a park path set on the STEX. It's been very useful for me when it comes to making parks. Unfortunately I don't remember what the set was called.

Share this comment