• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Independence Apartments, Terre haute

Sign in to follow this  
Wraner

Independence Apartments, Terre haute

Oh how Original!

Now, before I get too far let me give you some information on this city and the region in which it resides.

The city of Terre Haute began as a Simsonian colony back in the year 1492. The city has been through many imperial hands but in the end the colony was large enough to fight for its independence which it gained in the year 1568.

The Wapahani Valley was named for the once white sands along the Wapahani River, or as its better known now as now, the White River. The White River is the major shipping route through the region which has a population of over 2.5 million sims.

The Independence Apartments are a middle class subdivision that sit along the White River. The residents enjoy swimming, tennis, lounging, and parks. Each building was given a different style and were each styled by different amateur architects.

The City of Terre Haute is world renowned for its School of Architecture and Civil Engineering, but that will be in another CJ.

suburbia1.png

suburbia11.png

This wouldn't be complete without a swimming pool!

suburbia111.png

suburbia1111.png

suburbia11111.png

suburbia111111.png

suburbia1111111.png

Finally a zoomed out view of Pine Ridge

suburbia11111111.png

I hope you enjoyed the second tour of Terre Haute! Just leave your commenty things right underneath here and Thanks for watching!

Sign in to follow this  

1 Comment

Recommended Comments

I know that I am a bit (very) late on commenting, but I just want to say that you have definately done a great job with these cities of yours. It is a very nice mix of old and new, and a care for how things would look like on the street level. :thumb:

Share this comment