• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Punta Del Mar | South Toltaria

Huston

Today we take a trip to the city of Punta Del Mar, a highly Hispanic influenced city, which is very close to the national borders of Llithustania and Spain. This great city is heavily developed, but mostly covered in low dense zones.

Here's Part 1 :bunny:

PuntaDelMarbanner.jpg

Puntadelmar-May.%2B15%252C%2B001434627924.jpg

Puntadelmar-May.%2B24%252C%2B001303823162.jpg

Puntadelmar-May.%2B30%252C%2B001303823324.jpg

PuntaDelMarMosaic.jpg

Thanks for viewing! :ducky:

12 Comments

Recommended Comments

I'm with Evillions. I really like the Latin flavor of the city. The colors are vibrant and I dig the plan life going on. Some more automata would have been nice to see next to those towers. Great job!

Share this comment

Excellent work with Punta Del Mar! :) Your waterfront area looks very nice and I love the custom content that you use to give the city its Latin vibe. :thumb:

Share this comment

Some parts of the city have reminded more to Havana rather than an Spanish city, but I've loved the use and mix you've made with your custom content. Great job!

Share this comment

It's a very nice city, I sort of wished for more of these Latin cities, I never seen them. The only thing that bothered me in this is that some of those pieces in the last picture have doors sticking straight out into the air :P Though some look like they go to someone else's ceiling, which is very cool looking!

Nice job!

Share this comment

if there is a way to download all your city.
I will download it! and see the awesomeness by myself XD

Share this comment

this appear beautiful. the transition of the houses is very nice and the colonial and colorful buildings are greatly lotted. fine hispanic feeling

Share this comment