Aydina (UWJA)

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Melistora Sea Barrier

Sign in to follow this  
Vahr

update8.png

First off... as usual... region shot! You'll notice information in the top left, and big green borders and stuff like that.

LINKY

Aydina is separated into 4 divisions, called Saibastia (literally "faces"). They are named and translated as shown in the information area on the map. Individually, their name is their motto, and together, they form Aydina's motto.

Anyways, to pick up from that teaser... we'll be moving east to west in these pics.

u8_interchange01.jpg

u8_interchange02.jpg

u8_shippingportaleast01.jpg

u8_shippingportaleast02.jpg

u8_eastpumpstation01.jpg

u8_westpumpstation01.jpg

u8_overlook01.jpg

u8_shippingportalwest01.jpg

Hope you all enjoyed that, as well as the new "information tabs" at the bottom of pictures

Sign in to follow this  

8 Comments

Recommended Comments

Elfloyd, those are likely made with Ennedi's Slope mod (On the SC4D LEX).

Very nice job with putting that road across the water, Blue Lightning! Especially with the bridge and those half sunken rocks with buoys guiding the ship through the gap. [img]http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/44.gif[/img]

Share this comment

Looks very nice. :) I've had those seawalls in my plugins for quite awhile, but I just haven't gotten around to using them. Perhaps I should... I'd be interested to see where they connect to.

My only caveat here is that in the first waterway, the one that goes over the tunnel, the ship should be placed a bit more to the side where it's supposed to be. In the second, that goes under the bridge, it's a bit narrow for a normal shipping lane. Heh. I'd have the sweatiest hands on the planet if I were the pilot navigating a ship through that. :P

ISF

Share this comment

My my, I just have to do replies don't I :P

Kevin: Thanks! And well, it didn't actually take much. :P

Huston: I believe they are from PEG

Sam: Thanks!

ISF: You should :P And yeah, I was lazy and quick about that... and the bridge, well, 1. Very good navigational skills/equipment 2. A touch of magic in Aydina ;)

Yun: Yup, slightly modified NHP slope mod. And thanks!

Elf: See Yun's comment

Share this comment