Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yuriwild

Donation made - waiting time for CD?

10 posts in this topic Last Reply

• Original Poster
  • Today is the day that I made a donation for Simtropolis ... Now I am curious how long it takes before I have the STEX Cllector's Edition CD Volume 1 at home. Does anyone know how long it takes? Thanks! YuriWild

dirk says this on the STEX CD page:

* Please note: These cds are produced once per week on an as-needed basis and then shipped out every Monday morning. (So if you donated on Sunday, your cd goes out the following morning). In most cases, it will take 5-10 days to arrive. quote>

So it will probably be in 8-10 days time when you will receive yours.

Originally posted by: IceT

I donated the 27th of Feb and am still waiting.quote>

Wow, that's really late. You may want to contact dirk to see what's going on.

IceT: Did you donate $20 or more as donations of less than $20 don't qualify to get a STEX CD.

Originally posted by: IceT I donated the 27th of Feb and am still waiting.quote>
    I donated $20 on the 26th. Same deal...no disc yet. Methinks they're pretty busy with the website, but still these "orders" are likely getting pretty backed up now...

I'm in the same boat. I donated $30 the Saturday that ST went down for the upgrade (about 3 weeks ago?). I don't mind the wait (much) because I've already downloaded most of what I expect to be on it. However, it would be nice to know that the CDs are still going out, instead of my (and many others) order being forgotten/misplaced/etc in the upgrade chaos.

I think production has stopped tempoariley because of the upgrade so we are just going to have to be patient. Bear in mind the donation part of this website only came back online a few days ago.

Well... I don't know if i'll get my CD... but it's not important.. ST is important!