Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

villarule

Mobile (cell) phones

38 posts in this topic Last Reply

• Original Poster
  • what phone do you have? i have a Nokia 6230i, i got it for my birthday in January and am very happy with it 3.gif it has a 1.3 megapixel camera and has up to a Gb (with memory card) or storage4.gif

I've got a Sony Ericsson z520. sez5206jh.jpg It's like the greatest phone I've ever used. The graphics are perfect, not fuzzy like some phones...it is small...and it picks up better than most other phones I've seen...with it's weird antenna...which is nice also. It's overall a great phone, and I've enjoyed using mine.

I have A Motorola V188 that I use for T-Mobile. The phone I have is a free-phone. I just use it just in case someone needs to call me or I need to call someone. I also use it for an emergency. Its good, because I am online most of the time and if some one needs to call me, they can call my cell. Everyone in my family has T-Mobile. Even though my phone is a free phone, I have no problem with it yet. Everyone in my house has free phones, but my sister does not, she has a Motorola RAZAR.

• Original Poster
  • Originally posted by: Praetorian Cohort a900duo.gif Samsung A900 for Sprint. It's supposed to be Sprint's version of the RAZR. I love this phone, but my parents won't let me give my number to anyone, so it doesn't get used near as much as I would like it to.quote>
    whats the point of having a phone if no-one knows the number? why wont your parents let you converse with your friends throught the medium of cellular telephones?

I have a big old brick, the Nokia 3650, from 2003, when Bluetooth, integrated cameras and MMS messages were science fiction.. and so was this baby, cuz it had it all.. 9.gif

3650_lores_02.jpg

I'm getting the Nokia N80 soon when it's released, hopefully.

I used to have a Nokia 3300 but sadly it broke around the end of 2005. I used to be completly obsessed with cellphones, don't ask me why...but I feel that stage is really all gone and behind me, found better things than phones...like the PSP 3.gif

I had a samsung x427 until recently...it went through the wash so it's not working anymore...

My mom gave me her old motorola camera phone(I don't like it at all)

and doesn't have internet because my mom canciled that so I couldn't download ringtones like mad...Seriously, thats just nuts...I would only get about 3 ringtones and thats it...I'm stuck with stupid ringtones she downloaded when she had the phone...

I can't get a new phone untill the contract is up which is probably a couple months from now...

I want to stick to the simple mobile flip phone with internet capabilities...

I also have a Samsung A900. It's a great value, even at $450. If you have Sprint, don't even THINK about switching to a carrier that has a RAZR, because those phones are terrible and get scratched and broken so easily. The A900 is an amazing phone, with PowerVision, 1.3 Megapixel video-camera, built in mp3 player, and great looks.

Originally posted by: thatmonkeysim

sigh... i wish i had one..quote>

You ain't the only one.  I wish I had a black RAZR.

Originally posted by: hym

You ain't the only one.

Originally posted by: hym

Originally posted by: thatmonkeysim sigh... i wish i had one..quote>
    You ain't the only one.  I wish I had a black RAZR.quote>

Then you would probably like mine which I just got last week.  It's Verizon's version of the RAZR and it's more like dark gray and looks pretty cool but takes a little getting used to. My previous one was a Motorola 1730 flip that was only a cell phone and was very easy to use.  The RAZR has buttons on the sides that are very sensitive to touch and I constantly turning off the sound or turning on the camera when I don't mean to. 

The best part of it was that it was free for signing up with Verizon for another 2 years.  Since they have the best service in Los Angeles it was an easy decision.  Now if I can just get my bluetooth earpiece to work properly everything would be perfect.  10.gif

I have a cheap Verizon flip phone with a camera. They are identical to a certain Audiovox, and are very common. My old phone is a Kyocera 2325, a simple ld clunker without any facy features. It could send and receive calls and text messages, which is all I really care about. I got my new one for free when I renewed my contrac, and it's just fine.

Well... I also don't have any mobile phone, and I have to say I'm not sad about that fact..... I feel much better when i don't have one...

This is my phone at the moment
    A motorola C975 motorola-c975-mobile-l.jpg
    I hate it though it lacks so meny features like internet and Bluetooth... so there is pritty much no way to transfew things beetween my phone and computer
    Hopefully in the summer i will have one of these
    n90-des.jpg
    nokie N90, same as what HSC4 wants

k750imed8jb.gif

Thats my phone!! Sonly Ericcson K750i

It has a great 2.0 megapixel camera with a flash! plays mp3 and FM radio and has expandable memory

I have only 64 MB memory stick now, but i am going to upgrade it soon to 512mp10.gif

Overdue allowance is what got me this little guy.

motorolaslvrv83bm.th.jpg

My parents say it is a big waste of money, but I like it anyway. My parents also don't want me to have an mp3 player, but they don't know this functions as an mp3 player too. 9.gif

Wow, everyone has such nice cell phones 3.gif. Mine...well, pretty much all I know about it is that it's a Samsung. It doesn't have any cool features like a camera, or video, or MP3...none of that. But to me, as long as it can call people it's a good phone 2.gif