Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tjperry88

Snow Mod Not Showing

2 posts in this topic Last Reply

• Original Poster
  • Ok so I download the Cycledoggs Columbus Terrain Snowcapped mod Lower and did everything I was suppose too to install it. But I get no snow. Am I doing anything thats not right? Like I got the original terrain, and I only used one of the included files. And still nothing, i even tried switching them and downloading other snow mods, and no luck. Can anyone help me?

Originally posted by: funkytim88

Ok so I download the Cycledoggs Columbus Terrain Snowcapped mod Lower and did everything I was suppose too to install it. But I get no snow. Am I doing anything thats not right? Like I got the original terrain, and I only used one of the included files. And still nothing, i even tried switching them and downloading other snow mods, and no luck. Can anyone help me?quote>

All terrain mods, normal or snow, modify the same textures. Therefore, they will conflict with one another if more than one is in your Plugins folder at the same time.

You might want to try the PEG Snow Mod (shameless plug ;-) which might work without removing other terrain mods. That mod uses a file naming convention that should force it to load in last... thus overwriting the other terrain mods.

If that works and you prefer to use a different mod, you can follow the example of the PEG Snow mod and move that other mod out to a subfolder of your Plugins folder that has several Zs at the beginning of the name. (ie...  ..\Plugins\zzzSnowModFolder\)