Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tjperry88

HELP ME! Snow Modd Question

6 posts in this topic Last Reply

• Original Poster
  • Could anyone please advise me to what Snow Modd to use. I cannot figure out how to get it to work right. Thanks.

Hi, welcome to simtropolis. This is the complete wrong forum for this. This section is for City Journals, which are stories of people's cities. You probably want the General Discussion Forum. I'm sure a moderator will move this.

As for the snow mod, I would recomend Jeronij's one or there is one for the normal maxis terrain Here.

So good luck, and remember next time you post a question, make sure you're in the right section. 2.gif

• Original Poster
  • well what hight does it need to be? I mean, I tried making mtns tall and tried raising the land in god mode as high as it would allow me to go, and no luck. Mmhmm. I just have bad luck with the snow mods i guess.

Well Have try it myself, but there are two modds by jeronij. Maybe you should try: Cycledoggs Columbus Terrain Snowcapped mod Lower

This has the snow in lower terrain than the other one.