Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Twiigss

Terrain Generator

7 posts in this topic Last Reply

• Original Poster
  • On Simcity's website, in the cool tools section is the Terrain Generator.  What I would like to do is create and entire state in one city in the region, or create the entire state in the region.  With that terrain generator you can't do that.  I posted for help in the BBS section on Simcity's website, and I was forwarded here to Simtropolis, and was told that I could get a Landscape Generator here.  Where can I find it?

• Original Poster
  • Excellent!  It's a very different version from the website one, and i've never used this program before, but it was easy for me to figure out how to make a region, and once I saw how the bitmap config worked I understood it, and already made my first region in a matter of minutes.  Thanks again 9.gif

lol, it seems i posted at the same moment as sim1234 3.gif glad youve found out how to work that thing, will you be making maps to release or just for yourself? (just out of interest)