Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aurabolt12

STEX "Sort By..."

6 posts in this topic Last Reply

• Original Poster
  • For example when you are in the STEX, you can't (as of now) look at them in any order besides most recently added. Hopefully they will add the little drop-down so you can view them Most Downloaded, Most Popular, Highest Rated, etc..

I was just wondering that as well today. But I assume it'll come back when dirk finishes the STEX, and all the statistic lists to the side.

I can't think of a reason why he wouldn't, just be patient and I'm sure it'll come back.

Can't wait for the "sort by" feature to come back. I hate wading through a sea of crap when I'm only looking for a certain landmark (that I can't find with the search feature.) Gotta love that redneck looking mosque I saw the other day again. haha.

So I'm just curious.. When will the "filter by" feature work? There's no longer a status window on the left at the main STEX page, so is this it? No functioning filter feature at all? When I search the STEX and choose filter by "commercial" for instance, it still shows all results.

You can filter it now, dirk has added it back in. You can now choose to filter the category and to sort by the newest, most downloaded, recently updated or highest rated.

It can be found at the bottom of the left hand panel. There you go!

Cheers Dirk!