Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the olive

any other site?

6 posts in this topic Last Reply

• Original Poster
  • I can't wait untill the downloads section of the site is back,I have little patients, so i want to know if theres another site I could get the two mods from. 

i had to write here because i cant figure out how to post a new topic, if you can answer that and this wuestion, i cant ever figure out how to get every building i download on my game, i can get a few buildings on there but really need a step-by-step help on how to get downloads on the game im very computer eliterate so i need all the help i can get thanx

You extract the download using Winzip,WinRAR or your computer's in built archiver into your MyDocuments/SimCity4/Plugins folder OR Program Files/Maxis/SimCity4/Plugins folder and they should appear in game. If this doesn't work, the building you are trying to download must be a growable which means you have to zone some Residential, Commercial or Industrial zones and get to the required stage to make it grow OR it could be a reward which means you have to meet some requirements before you can use it in your city. Some downloads have automatic installers in their zip file and if that's the case double click on it to open it and follow the instructions. If the building you downloaded comes with a ReadMe always read it as it contains useful information on how to get the building into the game.