Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jupiter

Where did I get these playgrounds?

4 posts in this topic Last Reply

• Original Poster
  • I have to completely start over with Sim City, and I'm not really having trouble finding the important stuff I want on the STEX, except for a few errors I know will be fixed eventually, but I can't find these playground props and I NEED them [i love them sooo much, and all my parks use them 4.gif]. wheredidigetthese.jpg Are they a part of a set I downloaded? Do they come with the game? I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, I just had the most disorganised plugin folder and I don't know what came from where 4.gif I would just copy them to my new plugin folder but I can't even find them in my current plugin folder to do that. Sigh.

The STEX is in a little disorder right now due to the software upgrade. Are you sure you got those from the STEX? Did you try other fan sites?