Sign in to follow this  
Mary Maurine Mayo

Lynks Bats

53 posts in this topic Last Reply

• Original Poster
  • lowerschoolmars39db.jpg

ok here is an update. This is actuallly turning out better than I thought it would.

I just have the back walls to do then a door and parking lot. Then nightlighting. What do you think so far. I have not textured it yet as I don't want alot of errors and it seems to happen alot.

comments welcome.

BTW: I am going to do two versions one as a office building for regular SC4 Play and one for Sim Mars.

lynks

• Original Poster
  • lnxmarsdanceclubver23fc.jpg

Allright I finally figured out how to get the original blue prints to work out. I redid some of the pieces so they would fit better. The corners are going to get some kind of decrative thing to hide the corners and act as wall. Otherwise this building is pretty much like the original Mars Dance club.

what I did to make it fit the utilitatian tileset was to make the windows smaller that was about it.

here is the original building started by pooty and will be compleated by myself.

marsdclub27mk.jpg

• Original Poster
  • SIM MARS PROJECT

Welcome back to my threads I have been absent from here for some time. I understand the project has been moved to this site. I am pleased to see it still going. I am now back and ready to begin my work again. I will be remaking most of the models I have already made for this project and putting them on the stex. I hope this will be all right unless I can get access to the Web Collab to place it there.

> 3.gif>

> 3.gif>

Here are my plans for this project I hope it will be acceptable to the Team leader as I make things for the project as they come to mind and not what is mandated.

> 3.gif>

The projects

> 3.gif>

Mars Dance club I will be remaking

Mars Elementary school

Mars High School

Mars Farmers Market

> 3.gif>

Mars

Residential

Glass domes

Utilitarian style buildings

> 3.gif>

Farms

> 3.gif>

Large glass domes of various sizes and shapes

> 3.gif>

This is my plan and I will be also creating my own textures for these bats as well.

I don’t know who took over the project but I am now back and do not want to lead the project I just want to donate my time and efforts to see this project get completed.

> 3.gif>

I will be drawing up some plans soon and will post them here.

> 3.gif>

Lynks 3 aka Pmiller19574

post-19755-12985077119048_thumb.jpg

• Original Poster
  • SimMars_HydroponicsPlantA.jpg

Glenni No but I might have them on the collab I lost everything I had on here from old. My PC had a virus I could not get rid of so I lost most of what I had... Sorry

above is a pic of HYDROPONICS PLANT A I need textures yet and a little more detail. Next update soon as I get to a Pc with internet access.

Lynks3

• Original Poster
  • a further note on my new Mars work will be this. All props needed will be placed on the bat itself saving computer memory and amount of files needed to use the lot.

I have a Mars Form Lot I am currently working on right now. It is in its beginning stages. I got the idea as I was working on my LOTR set. I will try to post a pic tomorrow as I am heading to a friends house tomorrow to post and upload pics and download further files needed.

here is what I need. I need a Mars textures to use for the ground texture on the bat. I will try to make a few but if someone wants to help me out and send me one I would apprecate it very much.

Lynks

• Original Poster
  • hello guys and gals I have been gone to Goerga for a week and just got back a few days ago. I have 4 projects for the sim Mars project compleated and growing successfully. I will be uploading them to the stex for those who allready possess the 1st beta release. please let me know if you find anything wrong with these lots and I will make corrections. As you all know my new stratigy is to place everything the lot needs right on the bat so you will not need a single other bat from anywhere to run these lots. you will find they will work with any custom terrain ground textures and they do grow very well.

basic Residential Faciltiy stage 1

basic Residential Faciltiy stage 2

basic Residential Faciltiy stage 3

and

Raw ore Storage Facility Pictures to follow shortly.

I hope you enjoy these lots as much as I have enjoyed creating them.

Lynks3

• Original Poster
  • BasicResidential_Night.jpg

BasicResidential_Day.jpg

these lots as you can see are growing and are for sim mars.

Advanced_ResidentialFacility_Sim-1.jpg

Advanced_ResidentialFacility_SimMar.jpg

this building is not growing just yet so I do have to tweak the settings look for this lot soon on the stex

Raw ore Storage Facility

raworeStorageFacility_Night.jpg

raworeStorageFacility_Day.jpg

Lynks3

• Original Poster
  • you will find that while I am on the project that this project will get compleated. I have alot of ideas and alot of Bats planned. I also have most if not all the files I need to get Beta2 released. I will have to get with andiSart and see when he is planning on the next release. But my lots will all be placed here on the Stex just becasue I dont have the storage place to keep them safe on here so I hope you all enjoy my releases as I get them out to you. In this way the next beta will not have to have so many files to be released.

Lynks