Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

josefmayor

Health Problems

7 posts in this topic Last Reply

• Original Poster
  • What are factors of bad health in the city, I place enough hospitals and close enough so that Sims can get to them in a relativily short time, yet they have bad health.
    Is it just a random problem, for instance, bad crime, etc.
    how do I fix it?
    I've amped up hospital funding and ambulance funding too and it didn't help!

You just need time for the health of the Sims to go up. The ambulance funding only increases the coverage, while the hospital/clinic funding increases capacity.

Sorry to bring back an old tread, but;

Josef: there are many factors pulling down your HQ too, like pollution, crime etc. Unless your hospital coverage is boosting your HQ by more than it's being pulled down by other factors, it wont increase.

RiverCocytus: The HQ will increase because as you get smarter Sims (higher EQ),you get more $$ & $$$ Sims, which start with a higher HQ than $ Sims.