Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jobass24us

File sharing

5 posts in this topic Last Reply

• Original Poster
  • I was wondering if file sharing is an acceptable thing here at ST. Only reason I'm asking is because I would really like to get my hands on the radical ordinance but I understand the modds section is currently down and wont be back up until its ready but if there is no problem with file sharing maybe someone in the community has this file and can maybe email it to me?

Thanks and please let me know if it's possible.

I do not know if file sharing is allowed, but I would refrain from sharing files from STEX using the forum threads altogether because you may upset the author of the file.

File sharing of copyrighted programs or other copyrighted things isn't acceptable but I don't know the site policy about sharing files which are already on Simtropolis.

• Original Poster
  • I hope that it's not an issue. I really am itching to get this mod and god knows when Dirk will be able to ge tthe modds section back up. One can only hope.