Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mayorron

Lightrails

12 posts in this topic Last Reply

• Original Poster
  • Where can I download these "light rail" stuff? Seems interesting, But isn't like a tram rail or something like that?

it comes with the new NAM version, and actually it uses the same system as the metro and elevated train, it is just a variation on the rail, and you can integrate all of them.

44.gif

The Nam is the Network Add-on mod that adds GLR, Roundabouts, Diagonal Streets, and improves the commutes of the sims. I think that is all.

Also, so you don't ask, you make roundabouts by making a circle with streets, roads, and One-Way Roads. Then you can connect 4 other streets/roads/one-way roads to them.

Originally posted by: mayorron

I had download this, but my rail still looks the same.quote>

The GLR doesn't replace anything. It is found near the top (depending on what you have downloaded) of the Misc. Transportation.

• Original Poster
  • Oh yea, I found it, but doesn't it have a "turning" puzzle? like a curve? coz all i have is a straight piece.