Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

budweiserdude23

Any language to english?

2 posts in this topic Last Reply

• Original Poster
  • All right, I've searched and not received the answer I wanted so here goes. Is there a mod that automatically translates any language to english or any language to any language mod already created or in the works that exists, i.e. converts text? An honest answer would be appreciated.

I'm not sure if I understood you right, but if you want to translate a mod into another language, you have to do it manually. Most text strings (i. e. for UIs etc.) are stored in LTEXT files, so you have to open them in a modding tool (the Reader, DatGen or SC4Tool) and translate them on your own.