Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SnoboardManiac22

The New Simtropolis

I Am Indifferent To The New Simtopolis  

1. 1. I Am Indifferent To The New Simtopolis

3 posts in this topic Last Reply

• Original Poster
  • Just wondering what you guys think of the new Simtropolis site. (Making Conversation ). I personally think it's wonderful. I myself am into html and coding and this site has really outdone itself. Without Simtropolis I think I would've stopped playing Sim City a long time ago. Great Job with the site.

Couldn't agree more ... whilst ST 4 was great this new improved v5 looks like it's going to knock the socks off the old one. My background is in coding and web development (PHP, JavaScript, HTML, CSS etc.,) and I can honestly say that, apart from the normal and highly expected teething troubles, Dirk and his admins have done one hell of a job to date, and I am sure they will continue to do so for a long time to come. All Hail to the mighty Dirktator and his trusty minions 9.gif

While this minion appreciates the shout out, this topic belongs in the Simtropolis related section. And lo! There's already one there.

~zel~