Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CDI_spy

Private topics

8 posts in this topic Last Reply

• Original Poster
  • Hi all!  I'd just like to say that despite the layout that will take some getting used to, I am thrilled to see pages load so fast!

My question is, what is the Private Topics category all about?

If I remember what I heard correctly, the purpose of that section hasn't been officially decided yet.  Take that with a grain of salt though because I heard that in the chat late last night, and I might be remember that wrong.

I thought Dirk said in the chat that he didn't even know...

Have seen that feature at other website forums lately. It appears a new concept.

They are empty elsewhere also, unless you sign up for a specific group. Kinda like a website forum inside of a website forum, where only members can view or reply...I think anyways.

There's actually a topic on this in the Simtrop Related forum. You can post topics for only select members to see, and only they can see it. Kinda like PM's I guess.

Wow, that's a wierd concept. I guess I'll just wait til it comes back and then post in this thread.