Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Firebird

School Pranks

76 posts in this topic Last Reply

• Original Poster
  • What pranks have you done at school and how did they go? You probably won't belive me but I hijacked the school P.A in 7th grade and I played rock music for about 50 minutes. IT WAS SO AWSOME. All you need is a cordless phone, a splitter, an iPod , and the code to get into the P.A system and you have to hook the cordless phone up to a school phone line somehwere. Then, you hide both in your locker and set your iPod to play at a specific time and turn on you cordless phone. Then right before the morning announcements are supposed to start, BAM, music playes over the P.A and everyone has a good time. The strange thing is, I never got caught. face-icon-small-happy.gif

I am not the type of person that is out there to cause mischief - mostly because I don't have the cunning slyness required to do such - but it supposedly happens on the rare occasion.

It's common practice, I hear, at my school for students to find ways to hack administrator accounts and override the filter that blocks online games.  But I wouldn't consider those true pranks.  Honestly, I've never done either because I practically don't use the school computers unless I have to.

Last april fools day, supposedly someone exploded a bottle of perfume.  This was enough to send the Police and the Fire departments to school and evacuate us for an hour and a half.  I'm certain that was a prank though.  Probably someone who hated their B-hour class so much they wanted to skip it, maybe.

Does egging the principles house count?
    This is much eaiser to do in rural areas where you can trek across fields to said house and leave the same way after throwing a few dozen eggs at the house.

Never did get caught face-icon-small-happy.gif

• Original Poster
  • You egged the principles house? 179wd.gifI wonder what he thought when he woke up and looked at it, knowing that he probably would never find the pranker.

Well there was this time in the 7th grade where a few class mates filled up a bag with water, hung it up above the door to the class so that if the door would have opened the bag would fall and hit what ever is under it. Anyways the english teacher was on the way to the class room with another teacher she opened the door and the bag fell but only hit her feet face-icon-small-tongue.gif

• Original Poster
  • What a bummer. All that prank work....
    EDIT: face-icon-small-mad.gif Oh darn, I hate double posting. They should have a delete post button only for the post you make. Sorry.

I haven't done anything in school, but while on a school field trip to Washington, DC, I unscrewed some of the salt and pepper shakers and managed to get at least one person with it. (Don't know about people after I left, it is likely that they got it as well, long after I was gone)

Originally posted by: fire_bird

Leech10's reply here: Pepper insted of salt on my french fries!!??

quote>

I know lots of people who put pepper on fries. its not bad realy especialy a little cyan pepper.

salt is very unhealthy.. so it's always good to eat food without salt... but that's just a small off topic...

Well, I use to hide people's backpacks, but it was pretty stupid. Uhh... oh, oh!! Me and my friend put a fake camera in the teacher's classroom and in the middle of the class period, we told the teacher that she was on candid camera. But it was ruined when we found out that the teacher was sleeping behind the desk so she didn't hear a single word that was coming out of our mouths... but besides that I usually don't have the time to do pranks. I'm mostly working on homework and projects and junk for college at the sametime I'm working on high school work also.

Well I have personally never done a major school prank althougth because I have got myself a reputation of been trustable at school if I ever did nobody would ever think it was me! face-icon-small-cool.gif

• Original Poster
  • I can't belive the teacher was sleeping behind the desk! And compromise, I think that could be one of the reasons no one suspected me. I am a well known studient among the teachers.

Leech10's reply here: Pepper insted of salt on my french fries!!??</P>quote>

More like a pile of pepper and the top of the pepper shaker in a bowl of ice cream.

Some other kids also mixed some salt, pepper, sugar, syrup, and other food stuff in a iced tea and then gave it to someone to drink. Then there was the time when someone put mustard in their hand and then shook someone else's hand, the DC trip was a little crazy at time.

This is so long ago, I nearly forgot about it, but in 1959 at Queen's University, my class had a math TA who was supposed to show up in the geology lab at 0800 on Thursday mornings. He most often showed up at 0930, and you can imagine how much got done.

After a couple of months of this, I decided that this was enough. Wednesday was the long chemistry lab, so I went to the drug store and bought some Iodine crystals. I took them to the lab Wednesday morning and turned them into Nitrogen Tri-iodide (monoamine salt) and stuck the test tube with the supernatant liquid in my jacket. The next morning, I liberally placed this contact explosive on the chalk ledges and on the lecture desk where this character liked to sit. It only works when it is dry.

He was, as usual, an hour and a half late, which is ample drying time.

Nitrogen Tri-iodide is typical of nitrogen halides, except it is the least violent of the whole bunch. It becomes unstable when dry and the least touch evolves 800 times its volume in nitrogen gas and deposits a small amount of iodine. The reaction is endothermic. We never saw that guy again.

Everyone should remember that Sir Humphrey Davy blew off most of the fingers of one hand when he discovered Nitrogen Trichoride. Iodine is about the only "safe" element with which to perform this experiment. It is the only one stable when wet. The others go at the least shock.

Well, last year i liked to do lots of antics to celebrate my ast year in middle school, soi frequently, with a buddy went to  the 5th-6th grade hallway and scream "I am cornholio, i am cornholio" while my friend did his impression of Butt-Head. Than i started tagging the bathroom stalls with pencils and leaving messeges like "leave a comment" and "use the toilets, not the wall". i also left Giant anarchy signs in marker in the gym locker room. there was also this one thing me and another friend did, we sat in the 5th grade hallway, talked in these weird russian accents and "plotted" about overthrowing the principal and implementing communisim. we got the weirderst looks. it was fun.

in the beginning of this year, the socer team was using spraypaint to make pep rally signs. one of them gave me some paint and i left an "el barto" tag on the nearby fence. most of those signs never got done, the teams were too busy tagging that fence!

Speaking of chem pranks...face-icon-small-wink.gif

Last day of Grade 10 Science (last semester) I got my teacher pretty good. She was a hygiene freak, and was always putting Purell on her hands to sanitize them. I emptied all the Purell out of the bottle and put in silver nitrate, and anyone who knows what silver nitrate does knows that soon after, she looked like she'd been working in a coal mine all day. And I never even got busted! face-icon-small-cool.gif

Jamie ducky.gif

• Original Poster
  • Leech10: Oh, but that's still funny. And I would not want to be the one drinking thoes concauctions, judging by the ingredents, I would drink a bottle of ketchup to get the taste out of my mouth.

N_0_Body: That guy was an hour and 30 minutes late every day, wow. I am suprised that the teacher was not fired, and I feel kind of bad for him.

The Terminator: Funny, I wonder what the kids thought of all the stuff you did to celebrate your last year of middle school. I would be rolling my eyes and laughing.

Radioheadfan: I can't belive you did not get caught, and I wonder if she ever got the silver nitrate off her hands.

My P.A prank sounds weak compared to all of yours, I need to devise an even better prank for April fools.

@fire_bird: Mischief is NOT something to be proud of. However, I have caused it... But I think what my friend Cole's uncle did as a kid is funnier. I'm not sure if it's even true, but hey, I liked his story, so I thought you might. He snuck into the girl's bathroom, dropped a small bomb (I have no idea what kind) in the toilet, flushed it down just before a group of girls was about to enter, snuck out as they entered the stalls, and waited. Seconds later, water exploded out of the toilets, soaking several of the girls. They ran out of the bathroom with open mouths and dripping dresses. face-icon-small-happy.gif

Never really did any pranks, since I'm sucha good boy. :halo:

However, any pranks attempted towards me were always met with severe, and immediate retribution. The joke's always on them! face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Not quite in the school, but in the boarding house I lived in whilst at school we did many pranks. The most notorious was "the green hand" the suspected victim would be told the storey about before the boarding houses were built, a farm used to be here. whilst the farmer was shaprening his sythe in the early 1800's he had an accident and cut off his hand. He bled to death but when discovered all of his body was there but his hand was missing. It is then said to be seen on occasions around this time tapping on peoples windows in the middle of the night. Meanwhile whilst telling the victim this, in the dorm above a lumious green monster glove is being "charged under the strip light" and having a piece of string tied to it. On cue one of the dorm mates from the dorm above runs down claiming hes seen it. We then here a tapping on the window as the glove is dangled down from the dorm above and hitting the window. I go to the window and stick me head through the curtains then dash out claiming its here I've seen it. The victim thinking were joking opens the curtains and sees this glowing green hand tapping at the window..... I have never seen someone run so fast crying lol (yes we were cruel, we only did it to first years (11 years old)) i don't think he slept for a couple of nights, it was the initiation into the boarding house, a tradition which is still kept up today I beleive. Then you had the usual summer water bombs using condoms (they hold massive amounts of water) dropping on people walking to the main entrance. white washing people in the snow in winter and of course the infamous bed rocket (In the middle of the night lifting up one end of the bed whilst the ocupiyer is still in it, vertically against the wall and letting it drop), an instant wake up call. Yes we were cruel, but it happened to us when we were younger and "tradition" had to be kept.

Originally posted by: fire_bird I can't belive the teacher was sleeping behind the desk! And compromise, I think that could be one of the reasons no one suspected me. I am a well known studient among the teachers.quote>
    Our english teacher was an old divorced man who used to drink whisky in the pub at lunchtime and spent half the lesson telling us about the last fight he had been in, he only lasted 2 months at the school.... I wonder why???

one day i got my science teacher good i took sodium, hydricaalic acid, and bleach and put it in a bottle and shook it up i taped it under her desk i put a trip wire on teh chair so when it moved it would pop the top off and explod all over her it was so funny she was soked  but the dumb thing is that there are too many snichtes in my school so i got caught

This isn't realy a prank, but at least it's done in my school 4.gif Me & 2 others wrecked my pricipal's car, we broke the windows and took the fire hose and started to flood inside her car, then flat all 4 tyres. Our school din't have any security, so...pfft. Of course we did this at midnight, her car was there but she wasn't, usually she drives her other car. weird. Next day, when i arrived at school i saw the police and a tow truck and my principal freaking out. At this time i was abit nervous, so i walked to my classroom pretending i din't see anything. Then some time later, she announced "Whoever is behind this incident, come to the pricipals office now or serious action will be taken". Me and my 2 helpers weren't afraid, the school din't have ANY security at all. Till now, they still haven't find the culprit, and im sure she got over it, this was 2years ago. Now the whole ST knows...lol I know i was wrong to do that, but you don't know what was it like for me back then. Sometimes people get carried away and start doing stupid things. >.>

Originally posted by: desz02091

This isn't realy a prank, but at least it's done in my school

Me & 2 others wrecked my pricipal's car, we broke the windows and took the fire hose and started to flood inside her car, then flat all 4 tyres. Our school din't have any security, so...pfft. Of course we did this at midnight, her car was there but she wasn't, usually she drives her other car. weird.

Next day, when i arrived at school i saw the police and a tow truck and my principal freaking out. At this time i was abit nervous, so i walked to my classroom pretending i din't see anything. Then some time later, she announced "Whoever is behind this incident, come to the pricipals office now or serious action will be taken". Me and my 2 helpers weren't afraid, the school din't have ANY security at all.

Till now, they still haven't find the culprit, and im sure she got over it, this was 2years ago. Now the whole ST knows...lol

I know i was wrong to do that, but you don't know what was it like for me back then. Sometimes people get carried away and start to do stupid things. >.>quote>

We did  something similar al though not destructive.

My high school Physic teacher drove a LeCar ( some of the older folks my have seen  one of these before but they make a mini cooper look big 2.gif.
    So it only took 3-4 people to lift it  up and turn it sideways in a parking space.
    Priceless! 11.gif

Well, I love pranks and pranksters alike. Aaah, The sanguine personality is always the fun one.

Pranks can be played and not be disruptive in the extreme....or are they?

Some of you may know, I work in a press room. running a very large, very fast and powerful printing press. You know; one of those Top 50 most dangerous jobs in the world places. Where one careless move, wrings you out like wet laundry and leaves you for the deep six...... and I am the foreman. So when a new guy comes to work for us, I like to meet him and greet him.

"Yes Larry, this is our night foreman Mike Sike. Mike this is Larry....." about that time a nice prat fall down the stairs and then put yer hand out and say, "Guess I shouldn't have had that last beer,eh?"

The look I got was fairly worriesome. But  hey, My boss got a laugh and eventually, Larry did too.

What pranks have you done at school and how did they go? You probably won't belive me but I hijacked the school P.A in 7th grade and I played rock music for about 50 minutes. IT WAS SO AWSOME. All you need is a cordless phone, a splitter, an iPod , and the code to get into the P.A system and you have to hook the cordless phone up to a school phone line somehwere. Then, you hide both in your locker and set your iPod to play at a specific time and turn on you cordless phone. Then right before the morning announcements are supposed to start, BAM, music playes over the P.A and everyone has a good time. The strange thing is, I never got caught. %7Boption%7Dquote>

OMG!
    I did the same thing!!!!
    The teachers didnt know what the hell was goin on.lol

and on the D.C. trip we tried to steel one of the buses.
    didnt work so well

I just started a very small prank yesterday. I was doing a Google image search on the Microbus made by Volkswagen and came across a picture of a plastic naked man lightswitch cover, so I printed it off, cut it out, and put it on the light switch in the laundry room. Some might see it as an obscure Family Guy reference.

Originally posted by: N_O_Body

This is so long ago, I nearly forgot about it, but in 1959 at Queen's University, my class had a math TA who was supposed to show up in the geology lab at 0800 on Thursday mornings. He most often showed up at 0930, and you can imagine how much got done. After a couple of months of this, I decided that this was enough. Wednesday was the long chemistry lab, so I went to the drug store and bought some Iodine crystals. I took them to the lab Wednesday morning and turned them into Nitrogen Tri-iodide (monoamine salt) and stuck the test tube with the supernatant liquid in my jacket. The next morning, I liberally placed this contact explosive on the chalk ledges and on the lecture desk where this character liked to sit. It only works when it is dry. He was, as usual, an hour and a half late, which is ample drying time. Nitrogen Tri-iodide is typical of nitrogen halides, except it is the least violent of the whole bunch. It becomes unstable when dry and the least touch evolves 800 times its volume in nitrogen gas and deposits a small amount of iodine. The reaction is endothermic. We never saw that guy again. Everyone should remember that Sir Humphrey Davy blew off most of the fingers of one hand when he discovered Nitrogen Trichoride. Iodine is about the only "safe" element with which to perform this experiment. It is the only one stable when wet. The others go at the least shock.quote>

So, for all intents and purposes, the TA sat on a freezing nitrogen bomb?

The only prank that I have ever done is fall asleep, but since that was involuntary, I guess that it doesn't count.