Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

brettamund04

Liberty City (gta3)

11 posts in this topic Last Reply

• Original Poster
  • I was planning on making a model of Liberty City in Sim City 4 and I want to know if I should block off the tunnels in Shoresidevale?And should I block off all of ghost town?

if you can, definitely do the tunnels in shorside vale, but forget about the ghost town.

btw, sounds awesome. how far have you gotten in building it so far?

• Original Poster
  • Thanks.But i'm not anywhere yet.Because I am looking all over the web to find buildings to download.Plus I am putting it in a giant map of cities.

Wow, I still can remember the city as if it were real. My Favorite Area Id have to say is the Downtown Hospital. I put in Riot mode and had massive killing sprees via car tires well listening to chat radio

oh this might help, this might not. I think on www.gtagaming.com there is a program or a file(for a 3d landscaping program like gmax) where you can see all of san andreas in 3d. it could help for landscaping and stuff, and the general layouts and feel of the different areas.

been trying a san andreas map, but its very very hard to get the elevation map right, and further on there're some strange scaling issues, so an 100% accurate map of san andreas is impossible...