Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mjig_dudy

blibton island

10 posts in this topic Last Reply

• Original Poster
  • hello I have been using sim tropolis for quite a while and diceded to start my own cj so here goes moutainsedge3feb081141489298co.jpg this is my city when first started as you can see it is small with nothing of remote inter rest about it. it has one main road running throught it this is just a started i will be back soon with a more uddates. (probably in an hour or so)

• Original Poster
  • 19ve.jpg my city now has farmland that is slowly expanding as more industry comes to the city more exports are soon rolling out from the city and blibton's on road can't handel it. a new railway line is built 87jw.jpg it now has farmland that is slowly expanding as more industry comes to the city more jobs are created so a new housing area is built near the edge of the city bounderies 95oa.jpg There is also more development at the other side of the city as a new mainly $$ wealth housing estate is built more on-rams to the main road are built 66sx.jpg and as the farm land spreads more room is made for the also expanding hi-tech and manufacureing industries

Impressive Growth since the last post. I like it. One question though. How many inhabitants does the city have at the moment?

This looks nice face-icon-small-smile.gif 
    If you don't want those arrows on a one way road you can download a mod at simtropolis, I think those arrows looks ugly.

Looks pretty good! face-icon-small-smile.gif On some pics though, you can see a lack of props on the house lots...you should turn up your detail settings, if only for taking pictures. My favourite pic has to be the crazy intersection: splendid!

Jamie ducky.gif

Not bad...alot of rails,but not bad....

I haven't seen the island,but it isn't that bad so far...

I can't wait for the next update!