Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sydneysider of Melbourne

This is a stupid question, but please help!

2 posts in this topic Last Reply

• Original Poster
  • When I did my first post i had to insert a picture. To do this i clicked on the "Attach File(s)" button and attached my picture. When i looked at it on the forum afterwards it was a little thumbnail which you had to click on to enlarge but everyone else just had their picture as a normal size. This wasn't a big picture so i don't quite understand. The only thought i had was that because i created the post it displayed the picture like that for me, but i'm not to sure. Please help!  

This is how hosted pictures work under the new forums. When you attach a picture file to your post, a thumbnail will be automatically created. If you want full size pictures, you have to use the BB code. Check the "symbols" link on the left when composing your post to see how to embed external images into your post. It would look like this ...