Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dark_Jedi06

Wow, I've been gone from this place for a while...

8 posts in this topic Last Reply

• Original Poster
  • Wow, I suddenly decide I want to start playing Simcity 4 again, so I come back to this old place and look what I find...

face-icon-small-shocked.gif

Simply amazing work.

Anyway, I was going to have to download all of the mods, and buildings, and stuff, ect. ect. again, so of course I came to the place where all the best designers are. Some of you may remember me...I did a CJ about a little region called Midgard.face-icon-small-tongue.gif So maybe you'll see me around here again...

Anyway, I wanted to give a big thumbs up to owners of Simtropolis, awesome job with the make-over. I really want the downloads section to open so I can go on an uber dowloading spree.face-icon-small-happy.gif

So can anyone tell me what's gone on here in the last...oh, 5 months or so? Also, when did this whole reconstruction project begin? It seems I've just caught the tail end of it...

Well, if you need a lot of the mods, you can always donate $20.00 and get the CD. It is independent of the STEX being up or down. Meanwhile, welcome back.

The new forums went up about... 3 days ago I think, after been down for a week or two. face-icon-small-smile.gif

Welcome back, I do seem to recall a 'Midgard' in the CJ's. face-icon-small-happy.gif

• Original Poster
  • Originally posted by: N_O_Body

Well, if you need a lot of the mods, you can always donate $20.00 and get the CD. It is independent of the STEX being up or down. Meanwhile, welcome back.quote>

Yeah, I wish I had 20 bucks to spare. face-icon-small-tongue.gif

But if I did get the CD, I'd miss out on the fun of spending a whole day in front of the computer searching for every possible building and mod I wanted. face-icon-small-happy.gif

Could anyone tell me if there's some sort of time-frame for when the site will be up and running completely?

My guess would be at least another week. There's still the omnibius, stex, chat etc., they've got something planned for the CJ's, not mention what other changes to the forums there are in store for us.

Originally posted by: Dark_Jedi06

Simply amazing work.quote>

Welcome back! It's goopd to see new old members here!