Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Constantina

What is your favorit VDK Tram

4 posts in this topic Last Reply

That was a fast vote. Thank you C.

I will used the result to determine in which order I should do the trams in the VDK GLR Tram Mod Package into a multiunit mod like the Budapest, Kiev and Berlin Yellow tram (mark Done=made as multi unit mod):
vdkmtmpthreadpoll6ia.jpg

I suppress an embarrassing desire to use an inappropriate font, as i am in no hurry, but i hope the Prague and Kiev (practically also Prague) trams get finished at some point. Oh and Kiev is done so one down.

Obviously the T3 is the most important tram for Prague :-)

Hmmm... Seems your poll at the top is gone with the change-over but I'll vote anyway. 1. Kiev - not only because I live in Kiev but because it looks absolutely perfect in-game. 2. Budapest 3. Berlin yellow 4. Prague *Note that the Bratislava tram has some texture problems at different zoom levels, but it would be on the list too...