Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dev

Google in Other Languages...

18 posts in this topic Last Reply

• Original Poster
  • Did you know you can use Google in other languages if you prefer? You probably knew about Spanish, German, Japanese, etc. But did you know you can Google in Klingon , Pig Latin , and even Elmer Fudd ?

Fun, eh? 3.gif

I am seriously considering making my homepage Elmer Fudd Google over English...18.gif

At least 6 years. I remember browsing russian google back at that time. lol Hard to believe that you have never noticed that feature before. As for the gmail, I was one of the volunteers to translate it from English to Russian in 2004. 2.gif

• Original Poster
  • Vid: Sure...but I thought the other languages where kinda cool...3.gif

I've noticed it a lot...I've just never noticed the others...the fun languages...lol

Date: 2/21/2006 7:14:23 PM
    Author: plasticboy
    I wonder does anybody use Google talk with Gmail?
    quote>

Yeah...I have it as my second IM program...never use it since my firneds don't use gmail.

I used to use Google in French. :P but sadly my French has taken a downfall... 15.gif

but still, I like the pig latin one, shame I can't speak it.
    ~Ash~

I have google talk but never use it either.

I've used google.ca en fracais some times, to find things in french if I need to, because it has the all-french option. Very usefull when doing french homework.19.gif

Hm, I just use .co.uk to get past the school firewall. We used to use .ca, but then they blocked that too. Ever since someone printed pictures of...something...and posted them on flyers all over the school.

• Original Poster
  • I have Google Talk but have never used it because nobody else uses it because nobody else uses it...Does anyone use it?

dev | I have Google Talk but have never used it because nobody else uses it because nobody else uses it...Does anyone use it?
    quote>

Add me! We can try to convert each other! 17.gif

My email is in my signature.

Yeah, I knew about it. I even provided a link to it in the Massively Gigantic Japanese Thread last month. Alot of people say that they love it because it translates the whole page.

old news. Very old news.

I seem to remeber a thread about this from at least two years ago, but I can't turn it up with search. Maybe it's since been deleted.