Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tjperry88

Wayne County

What do you rate Wayne County?  

1. 1. What do you rate Wayne County?

• Great
    • Fine
    • Boring
    • No point to it.

9 posts in this topic Last Reply

• Original Poster
  • Wayne County Trourism advizes you to e-mail funkytim88 or ask for a way of downloading Wayne County for your SC4 game. It is a fully functional Region with transit at its best. Most cities are great, as for one is run down. On average, there is 9 cities/townships in this region so it is small and loads very quick. But do not be fooled, there is more to life in Wayne County. See for yourself.49.gif

Cities and Townships in Wayne County: (Indicates School District)
    Meadowville City Limits (Meadowville Public School District) Average Schools
    Bridgeport City Limits (Bridgeport and Lexington School Systems) Bridgeport:Ave. Lex:Bad
    City of Ashore Woods (Ashford Schools) Excellent Schools
    City of Fordville (Ashford Schools) Excellent Schools
    Prague Township (Nothern Wayne County Public Schools) Best in the Region
    City of Millford (Northern Wayne County Public Schools) Best in the Region
    Township of Othelio (Northern Wayne County Public Schools) Best in the Region
    City of Bloomburg (Lexingtown School System) Bad Schools, working on Bloomburg Sch. Dist.
    Lexington City Limits (Lexington School System) Bad Schools

Note: You may notice some odd features within the region I havent cought yet. It is because I love to build then make disaster strike and rebuild. So some spots of a city may seem like they are missing, but they really wasn't anything rebuilt in that area. Enjoy, thanks.

*OLD NEWS* Sorry no photo's of Wayne County, the nation is under tight Security with its expansize Police Force.   (Police have now realeased two photos below)

Okay.... Wayne County is Currently undergoing a bitmap config and 3 new cities have been added to the east of the original. They are Envion, Nublado, and one unnamed city so far. If anyone has any suggestions for a city name, please message me, I will leave it open to you. camera.gif

The image below is the City Park of Nublado, the newest city to join the Wayne County Union. They even have already got a star on the famous clover flag of the nation.

Date: 2/22/2006 7:24:18 AM
    Author: vidioman
    defcon pilot | @vid: Since when do you post in the CJ forum?
    quote>

Since I wanted to boost my post count.

Since when do you post at 4am?
    quote>
    Since I wanted to.