Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ooobf1942

A very big thank you to all !!! (plugins, etc)

10 posts in this topic Last Reply

• Original Poster
  • I must say a very big thanks to all who have shared plugins.
    Thanks to you all... now SC4 is excellent.

I learned Dreamweaver, Macromedia Flash, etc,
    but I could never make tunnels under roads well until I got the Hole Digger yesterday.

And thank you Simtropolis.com for your perfect website.
    I owe you a debt of gratitude. (and a donation)

I was building a new city today for 14 hours.
    Thanks to all your efforts, it is just heaven.
    I have a tidy city with train tunnels, road tunnels, train bridges, overpasses, trams, fast food joints, pine trees, and everything going like a model train set.

Oh, and that excellent medium sized cargo rail station !!
    The cars and trucks drive into it too.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaar !!!
    I love it !!

39.gif  36.gif  16.gif

It's great to see that you are enjoying yourself here at Simtropolis! 44.gif I hope you continue to have a great time here in the future! 1.gif

Welcome to ST! I too am a $%&^! and learning the finer points of using the many lots and BATs available to us here. Glad you're enjoying it and I will echo your thanks to the batters and modders!44.gif

Wow sounds like you really have one hell of a city.Of course it is smart to thank Simtropolis because I know not of any other site that has this many downloads.

Have fun and enjoy ST!44.gif

Hi ooobf1942, sounds like your having alot of fun, I know I am with all the great work put on this site.

just a lil mothering though, please be sure when playing for long periods of time to take regular breaks and get up and walk around a bit. This game can really absorb you, but its good to stay healthy for rl too.

have fun21.gif

Date: 2/20/2006 6:57:02 PM Author: camros

Hi ooobf1942, sounds like your having alot of fun, I know I am with all the great work put on this site.

just a lil mothering though, please be sure when playing for long periods of time to take regular breaks and get up and walk around a bit. This game can really absorb you, but its good to stay healthy for rl too.
    have fun21.gif

quote>

heh, the day i got the game, i didn't even go to sleep. i just stayed up playing it