Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aurabolt12

Downloads question..

4 posts in this topic Last Reply

22.gifWell.. i'm afraid you cannot do that.... but... You can always lurk every page 9from the over 700 pages on stex) and download what you want 48.gif

22.gif

As far as I know there is no way to do that. You just have to sort through the STEX. It says under the icon of the building whether it is growable or not.

Generally it says +RH (means you need Rush Hour for it to work), SC4BAT (created with the Building Architect Tool), and GROWS, although a lot say PLOP. If you want only growables, just download the growable buildings.

Some come with both a ploppable and a growable, in which case you can delete the ploppable out of your plugins folder.

I am also moving this thread to New Member Information.

Hope this helps!

• Original Poster
  • i understand ploppable means you can place it whenever you want through the landmarks/parks/other menu, but is there a way to sort the lots or BATs (kind of a newb to ST, sorry) so I can see only the growable ones? because I just want to download some new buildings like mcdonald's or burger king (these are the only 2 i have right now) to grow instead of generic SC4 buildings. thanks.

when you down lots...scan them with the SC4Tool program before putting them into your game19.gif...it will give you the lots stats and all info on dependancies44.gif..it also has many other options that you can utlize too19.gif

including if the lot is plopable or growable44.gif ps a lot of lots now have both version in them

latest version of the Sc4Tool program can be found on the home page in the centre....just scroll down49.gif