Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zenao

I am new here

14 posts in this topic Last Reply

Welcome zenao to simtropolis.  Enjoy your stay here.  If you need help feel free to PM me or anyone else.  I am sure someone will answer any question you might have. 9.gif

Well, a warm welcome to Simtropolis from me and the entire community, old and new. We try our very best to help all the members when they have a problem.

If you need help, you can send me a private message to me. To do that you need to click 'Message User' on the top of my post. To see a user's profile, either click 'profile' on the top of the user's meassage, or simply click on the avatar of a user.

Enjoy! 1.gif

Date: 2/19/2006 7:20:19 PM Author:zenao hello guys i am new here....XD
quote>

Welcome to Simtropolis!  I hope you enjoy yourself here at this great website as much as I have!  The Omnibus (to the left) is a great place to go to find tutorials to help you build a great city. It can also be found here: http://www.simtropolis.com/content.cfm?mode=omnibus&view=toc 

The STEX (SimTropolis Exchange) and the Modding Files section are the places to go if you want to download great lots, bats and mods for your game, but you need SimCity4 RushHour or SimCity4 Deluxe to use nearly everything from this website.

Always read the ReadMe file in the downloads, if there is one, as this will tell you what dependencies are needed.  10.gif

EDIT: The links which were included in this post no longer work on the new Simtropolis so I'll just say Welcome to Simtropolis! 39.gif I hope you enjoy yourself here at this great website! 10.gif

Welcome to the site zenao!  I'm sure that you'll enjoy it here.  If you need any help, feel free to contact me.

Welcome both of you! 4.gif

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! 4.gif