Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mary Maurine Mayo

Recruiting Batters and Lotters

23 posts in this topic Last Reply

Hey lynks,

Next week I'll have some time to bat something for you. I'll post pics and stuff here at ST, at my site and at dudy's site to encourage others to join/help/do things.

Underworld

EDIT: found some time tonight, I started a small school, here is a first pic:
lynks-sim.jpg

• Original Poster
  • Hello Fellow Simtropolis people.

I am looking for batters and lotters to help me out with this project.

I am looking for 5 lotters
    What I need
    All land mark lots are to be converted over to growable lots

Residential,Comercial,Industrial,Farms ect. Will all need to be converted to growable lots.

I am also looking for at least 5 batters

Bats needed to be batted

Schools elementary School,HighSchool,Library,Collage,University
    Rewards all rewards except farmers market allready done
    Residential lots _ Medium and highrises (Bukly Style)
    comercial lots all comercial lots
    Industial lots _ Manufacturing,dirty industial,High Tech
    Farms are done in my opinion we will not need anymore of them
    Park domes only Large Small and Medium domes for parks
    Small Medical clinic

this list will be added to as I finish going through stuff.

Please let me know if you want to help

I am calling all prev Sim Mars team members to return and anyone who wishes to help us out to speak up. Anyone is welcome regardless of talent becasue I beleave that we can all learn...

Regards
    Lynks Sim Mars bat Team leader

• Original Poster
  • I have Pmed ash to see if he can help me get you on the site. I am sorry for the delay but the main people I need to be there are not there and I dont have the access over there to get you in.

ummm right now We will have to do things here or on the Vault for now. I am sorry.

I'll get in touch with you later
    Lynks

Hiya Lynks!i made another sim mars bat! a R$ tenement Utillarian style!ducky.gif the blocky stocky building style you wrote about on UW's site9.gif1a_tenement_for_sim_mars2.jpg1a_tenement_for_sim_marseastside.jpg1a_tenement_for_sim_marsnortside.jpg1a_tenement_for_sim_marswestside.jpg

• Original Poster
  • Originally posted by: Adm Lee J.E. Braden

I can put myself up for a position if you want me to help, I do have an altera motive for getting this modd out. that is because of my Star Trek models would fit in with it more than standard SC4quote>

please let me know what you can do so i can assign something to you...

be aware that I can only run things from here for now...

Lynks

hello has all! I would like to form part of sim March.... I handles well bat it and I already made a good 1 bat for sim March...... I do not speak English... I speak right French, but I speak and I English because of a site of translation includes/understands... good return has sim March, this building in question is a station of water recycling, I go you watches the images:stationdepompagepresentationfi.th.png

andstationdepompagepresentationfi2.th.png

You can download the BAT from the Official Sim City 4 website once you have Product Registered and Logged In. It can then be found on the BAT page.

"be aware that I can only run things from here for now...

Lynks"

so after seeing that

I submited the form at http://simmars.simvision.net/join2.php . Normally I wouldn't ask, but the site looks like it has not been updated in a while(The last news post was over a year ago on the sim mars site)will it even get to anyone, or will it just collect dust in server?

(sorry if that sounds rude)

I like 3d modeling, I like architecture, and I love SC4. I have not used the BAT tool for a long while, but I want to help this Sim Mars add-on move along so count me in.

Oh well, that site is long dead.

so has simmars been for a while. but Im trying to bring it into action again right now, so once I get some order on stuff Ill contact you.

Originally posted by: Simen Oh well, that site is long dead.

so has simmars been for a while. but Im trying to bring it into action again right now, so once I get some order on stuff Ill contact you.quote>

Ok, Thank you for the response. 4.gif I'm glad that Sim Mars is not dead completely! It looks like it will be really great in the end!

and I agree with what ssc4k said

Originally posted by: ssc4k thanks 4.gif . you guys have done alot!!!quote>

Originally posted by: ssc4k you messed up in your htmlquote>
    I know. I deleted that message because I couldn't get it to work properly 15.gif I am not used to the text editor. I guesss I'll stick to the quick reply.

anyways YAY for the leader possibly returning! 4.gif