Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Neotrezz

How can i fix this ? (bug at oneway/avenue road)

10 posts in this topic Last Reply

• Original Poster
  • Look ? I used some oneway-road to make nicer walkovers ... but this is the result. I also have this result when i want to make roundabouts using oneway roads. No building is connected behind it.

oneway.JPG

Do you mean that those NRZ's appear after you use one-ways for that? That's weird. But anyway, it's a long known old bug that the game sometimes thinks buildings don't have access even though they actually do have. Certain things might trigger it. It's harmless and usually fades away when you put the simulator running.
    BTW, what are those crossing lots? I've never seen them before...

/Zed

No, not those. The pedestrian crosswalks that you've circled in bright red. I said crossings, not anything about turning lanes. Besides, if I didn't know what NAM includes, you'd be free to call me a fool. I practically work with part of it, after all...

/Zed

i think what he did was take a one-way road and have it intersect with the avenue, then used simgoobers trails to make it look like a real ped crossing

No, don't you see? There's traffic lights and crosswalk textures. But never mind, it isn't that important...
    Actually, I found something very similar on STEX, but it wasn't exactly like that. So much for an innocent small side-question... 22.gif

/Zed

I think you need to zoom in. You can use IrfanView .

Mark the area you want. The press ctrl+y to crop or EDIT-Crop section.

It was what you had mark with red, the crosswalk you were talking about ?

Neotrezz,

You need to re-lay the one way roads through those lots. Whenever a transit-enabled lot is placed on a oneway road, the one way road gets split into two directions. Just simply re-lay the one way roads in the correct directions and the traffic should flow again.

BTW, I created those lots. The issue is not with my lots but how the game handles one way roads when transit-enabled lots are placed on them. This is an issue only Maxis can fix.

-Swamper77

Yup, it is indeed a known bug: I think what happens is that the direction of the oneway road is reversed in some situations. The above bug that Swamper posted also happens in other situations. Shame that there's so many bugs with this game we can't even fix...