Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PtOs

Data Layers keeps telling that my edication is los?!

3 posts in this topic Last Reply

• Original Poster
  • I build elementary and highshcools, and yet my datalayers stays dark red.. 42.gif

The shcools itself are withing reach of residental area's they're connected to roads, and they're glowing green. However the sourounding areas are red.

It makes no sence, and i've looked in the general questions thread. 2.gif

Please help! 1.gif

Hello,

The education levels does not immediately change or change quickly when you plop a school. You need to give it a few years for the effects to show. If that did not work, try increasing the funding of a school so the coverage increases. If you still lack coverage, and are making a good budget profit, don't hesitate to build more schools.

Enjoy the Site. 1.gif

Welcome to Simtropolis.

Another thing that could be at work here is decay. How long did you wit before placing your first school? The longer you wait the dumber they get. When you finally place a school 20-30 years later it takes way longer to get over their original disadvantage.

Good luck!