Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DWebOscar

A Serious Mod Request

3 posts in this topic Last Reply

• Original Poster
  • I would put this in the Mod-request thread but after glancing over it a bit i wasn't to sure anyone would look there and see this...

anyways can some one make a train car mod for the METRA rail system of chicago... Its such a huge part of my life. I live literally 50 yards from the BNSF railway in Naperville, and the Metra goes by at least 20 times a day, and Amtrak really varies but it doesn't matter... i found the BNSF locomotive mod, the amtrak locomotive mods, and the amtrak superliner mod, but no Metra ones...

I have no clue how to begin making it myself as I have the Mac version i can't use any of the editors provided by EA plus i just wouldn't be very good at it

If anyone feels up to the challenge here are some pics of the new locomotive they just started using this year. and the only other one that I ever remember seeing in my life. I don't know if its possible but when the trains here go inbound they lead with the back of the train and head in reverse. I don't know if there is a way to randomly switch so that you could see the trains in the game go backwards.

New Engine: MP36PH-3S #404
    Old Engine: F40PHM-2 #197 w/ new cars

Old Engine: F40PH-2 #146 w/ old cars
    New Cars, Leading the train.
    Shiny new cars

Anyways it would be really cool if someone could at least make the props for the trains. Im curious to see if anyone can make the trains go backwards though...