JohnnyBGoode

Introduce Yourself Here!

4,157 posts in this topic Last Reply

Awww, thanks! I wish I had spoken up sooner!

If anything, I've been spending most of my time scouring through tutorials and other CJ's looking for ideas and such, which has been a load of fun within itself!

I have a decent region going on, but I haven't taken enough pictures... of course, that's not going to stop me from creating others!

Hello everyone!!

I'm italian and i'm new in this forum. I'm new in SimCity too. I play from two days ....!!! It's fantastic!!!

I'm 33 and work in a Software House in Monza(Milan).

Sorry for my bad english!!! 15.gif

marcloc

Don't ever feel your English isn't good enough, Marcloc. We can understand you, thats plenty! Welcome to the ST, and don't hesitate to ask any questions as you start out. We'd be glad to help!

I'm new to the site but have been checking it out for the last few weeks.  I tried to access simcity4.com but couldn't find a way to communicate with ea.games/maxis, etc. regarding some sort of validation that I should have been sent after I registered and now I can't re-register because I'm already in the system ... blah blah blah.  

Anway, simtropolis looks to be much more useful, more friendly and contain way more information than I'll ever live long enough to digest.  All that being said, I look forward to building better cities, etc. and may ask a question or two along the way.  Thanks again.

alex

Welcome to Simtropolis AlexJSim! 39.gif I hope you have a great time here! 44.gif

As Deever said, the proper place for this introduction is the "Introduce Yourself Here" thread and so I'm going to merge this thread with that one.

Thread Merged.

Welcome to Simtropolis marcloc! 39.gif

Don't worry about the english. You're not the only one... besides... reading everythign here will probably help you improve! 3.gif

Welcome to Simtropolis to AlexJSim too!

Welcome to Simtropolis marcloc and AlexJSim. 4.gif

marcloc: Your English is actually quite impressive, and will improve if you spend a lot of time here. 19.gif

Hi all, I am 23 and I enjoy playing simulations, flight sims and sims like Sim City. Have a family of 3, 1 wonderful wife, 22 years old, 1 great daughter, 4 years old and 1 awesome son, that is 3 months old!!! Looking forward to making some friends on here and getting to know this community better 4.gif. I just got SCDeluxe today and getting prepared to do my first region. Gonna give terraforming a try but looks difficult 9.gif Hoping to start my first CJ soon! So please stay tuned 9.gif

Well, I've been here for like a year now and just recently got back into playing SimCity4. I'm a huge Sims2 fan, and just bought the Season's Expansion...haven't installed it yet though. I made 3 BATs here, which I forgot I had made until I logged in about a month ago and noticed. I have made tons of meshes (hair, accessories, cars, furniture, you name it I made it) for the Sims2, and am known as simply Franky among the Sims2 community.

I would like to get back into making custom buildings, if only I could get the BAT to work in 3ds Max. 3ds has way better rendering (and not to mention many other) capabilities.

Anyway, about myself, I'm 23, live in Southwest Canada, and work in CAD.

Caidyn: Welcome to Simtropolis, enjoy your new game! 19.gif

franky_83: Hello, have fun with the new Seasons expansion, I have not got it yet myself but I will soon. 4.gif

Hi,

I'm Wouter Geelen, from the Netherlands, yesterday I discovered a topic in a forum off a great dutch community where they were talking about SimCity 4, I saw that there were plugins for Sim City 4 which I NEVER knew that there were any xD so well today I got linked to this community webpage, I've already seen some really amazing city's which I rather call real city's because they are so nice. Well anyway I played Sim City 4 already in the beginning when it was out, but as I already said I never knew that there were plugins 4.gif.

Well something about myself... I study mechatronics at Fontys school of High Education. Well hmm I work in a medical organisation in the food sector. I played Roller Coaster Tycoon 1,2 and 3 so I'm quiet familiar with building stuff etc 4.gif, also I play stragitic games like now C&C3 and Supreme Commander...

Any question to me? Use the PM function 4.gif

Regards,

Wouser

PS: Sorry for my bad English

Welcome to the site Wouser, your English is good and people are patient here any way so do not worry. I never knew there were any plugins either when I first played SimCity 4, have fun! 44.gif

Hello all!

I am a 28 year old from Winnipeg that has been playing SimCity since the early days. Got SC4DE last year and fell in love with everything. This is how I dreamed this game should be.

I will one day soon share my regions I have created with you all. But for now I am searching for advice on how I should start creating my own buildings. That is the problem I have been having since I bought the game. I just don't know where to get a proper program to start creating BATs or what I need to install them into my game.

If anyone could help me with these questions I have please feel free to PM me on here.

Thank you and look forward to joining in on some discussions.

Welcome to Simtropolis, Phantom92 and SlimShady!

Sorry. Can't help you with your BAT query. Don't worry. Someone else will attend to you.