joaoarthur

Can't run Next 2.0 and TMPE, no idea why

2 posts in this topic Last Reply

Highlighted Posts

Ok guys, so I´m new to this game, I only played SC4 and now I´ve decided to try it, and a few days later, to get the must have mods, but unfortunately TMPE and Next aren´t working and I have no idea why. The new roads from Next 2 are nowhere to be found in the game and TMPE gives this message when I load up a city, both are at their most recent versions and I got all the DLC, everyone else seems to have it solved. I tried to manually install it, but I don´t know if I put it in the correct folders, thanks in advance fellow mayors.

"Field '.PathUnit.m_speed' not found. [System.MissingFieldException] Details: No details"

On 18/08/2018 at 10:34 AM, joaoarthur said:

Ok guys, so I´m new to this game, I only played SC4 and now I´ve decided to try it, and a few days later, to get the must have mods, but unfortunately TMPE and Next aren´t working and I have no idea why. The new roads from Next 2 are nowhere to be found in the game and TMPE gives this message when I load up a city, both are at their most recent versions and I got all the DLC, everyone else seems to have it solved. I tried to manually install it, but I don´t know if I put it in the correct folders, thanks in advance fellow mayors.

"Field '.PathUnit.m_speed' not found. [System.MissingFieldException] Details: No details"

What do you mean you manually installed it? Just subscribe through steam and all your troubles go away 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By TheQuiltedLlama
      As featured in San Senderiz...

SMP Yellow pause thingy remover
      by the boy formally know as evil m... err... mjig_dudy

This mod removes the yellow thing that appears around the screen when your game is put on pause. Can be useful for taking snapshots for your CJ.

Whats more it is certified by the hotdog man himself 'Ilikehotdogsalot' When asked for a quote on this mod he said "what should i say, i'm not feeling too witty today" So i think we can all be in agreement this proves it is an awe inspiring piece of work... that took me the whole of 10 seconds to make.

Modding by mji... err.. TheQuiltedLlama
      Testing by the people who tested it.
      STEX pictures by Glenni's monkey BAT slaves.

Instruction for use:
      1. Click the 'Download' button.
      2. Unzip file into MyDocuments-SimCity-Plugins folder
      3. Start SimCity
      4. Load city
      5. Pause game
      6. Marvel at the absence of the yellow pause thingy.
      7. Grate some cheddar.1

This last step is not strictly necessary, but i implore you to carry it out all the same.

1.If you have no cheddar, you could try grating another variety of cheese, however you do so entirely at your own risk.
    • By Bipin
      Thank you for choosing Bipin's Industry Essentials pack! This download comes packed with four growable and ploppable warehouse and factory outbuildings, three smokestacks, a massive cooling tower, two utility buildings; one for power and one for water, as well as the essential transit-enabled lots for an HD, grungy road that may be plopped over the standard Maxis ones to give some old-time appeal! Furthermore, some filler items and extra props for the lotters out there are included.

This is my largest upload to date. Don't forget to check out the pictures to see what's in store. You can expect to see "Vol. 2 - The Rust Belt" soon. Also be sure to check out my thread to see what's coming up after this: 
      community.simtropolis.com/topic/46654-bats-by-bipin/?view=getlastpost

Required Dependency Links:

http://workingman-productions.co.uk/downloads/wmp_power_lots.html
      https://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/27701-paengs-gridbuster-warehouses-vol01/
      https://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/26504-wmp-allotment-set/
      https://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/26425-paengs-grunge-concrete-set/
      https://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/28814-paengs-grunge-ind-alleys/

Optional Dependency Link:

https://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/27200-light-replacement-mod-lrm-v40-mega-pack/

Psst... I hope you enjoy this little Festivus/Christmas present Simtropolis. I've been pretty ill recently, but I wasn't going to let that stop me from giving all you deserving members out there a gift!

-Cori Note: The cooling tower is lacking base textures. The following is a patch by @rsc204 which will fix the water bug.
      bipin_coolingTower_7f9e990e.SC4Lot
    • By odlboy
      trying for some time to get the visuals from

to show up....
      tried it with "BTM 2"and also with "BTM 1" in the plugins folder but the top and the bottom doesnt look like on the preview pics.

someone has a clue ?
    • By fukuda
      Maxis's tunnels are barely wide for a train to pass through them, even they are too small.
      Here's an european inspiration tunnel for your cities.

-NO DEPENDENCIES-
    • By thianz
      THZ CRH2 Train Mod BGTCN

This modd will change the default Maxis Trains and/or the Default HSRP train skin to that of CRH2, a High speed train operatingin in China.

CRH2(China Railway High_speed 2)

You can delete the CRH2_Rail skin or HSRP skin by remove the CRH2_Rail or CRH2_HSRPFolder.

(FSH texture made & replaced by Thianz.
      but i use S3Dfromkurtangletn's Acela Mod. Thanks very much!)

Enjoy!

SP Thanks to SCCN,BGTCN,gamebase.tw,& Tiandu.