rosemond

I will pay $$$ for some to do this for me

1 post in this topic Last Reply

Highlighted Posts

Hi,

I am willing to pay for bat models and other mods of my choice. If you are a developer please message me.

Pretty much I saw this mod by (MushyMushy) But he/she doesn't know how to convert it into automata. If you know how to, please help them or just updated it using their formula. I would like for those vehicles to drive and maybe even have flashing lights to stop traffic. In addition to that (scroll down)......... I would like for someone to create these Nova buses modeled after the New Orleans Regional Transit Authority 3cf54789048112b1b505c90ba700ac7b.jpg

2016_oct01_jeff_075.jpg

byt

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By zebulon_stonehenge
      I just discovered an interesting way to provide huge income for growing small towns. Check out the town "Arnek" shown in the attached images, for example. It's a tiny, sleepy agricultural town, with about $250/month tax income and $1500/month in expenses. Normally it would go bankrupt in a big hurry. But this town is actually profitable, even with taxes set low! And it didn't do a deal with Dr Vu (waste dumps, missile ranges, Area 5.1, etc). Instead, it's funded by monorail!
      Normally, a monorail in a tiny sleepy town would be a boondoggle. But, if you establish a regional monorail system stringing many towns together, preferably with just one monorail station per town (preferably a high-capacity plugin station, not the low-capacity one that comes with the game), and have some towns be mostly residential (more people than jobs) and others be mostly commercial and industrial (more jobs than people) then sims will make heavy use of your monorail lines, and the income from each monorail station will far exceed it's expense. This can actually fund an entire small town, giving it money for services that it couldn't otherwise afford (police, fire, medical, schools, transit, landmarks, etc). See the purple line in the attached region linking "Lud", "Arnek", "High Desert Plateau", "Alpine Moor", and "Calla Bryn Sturgis". That line is being used by up to 43,000 sims each day in some areas! And every town along the route reaps the rewards from the transit ticket sales.
      I'm curious: how many folks reading this have already stumbled across this way to generate revenue? And how many find this to be something new to them?

• By kschmidt
      Praha Central Station
    • By WeBuiltThisCityOnSimCity
      A few years ago, I tried to make a big city without a subway system, and instead opt for a BRT.  It is a type of bus system which runs on separate rights of ways from regular roads, so it operates sort of like a railway.  The first real-world example opened in Brazil in the 1970's.  

I tried this concept for SC4 in several cities.  So far, this is the biggest city I have that has no subway (around 850,000 with a tightly knit region of 2 million).  I opted instead for a BRT system, and tried a system in which I put 2 one way roads sandwiching a dedicated way for buses.  .

However, it is very difficult to fully segregate it from other traffic, so at certain points buses may come on and off the busway.  

Additionally, the buses may cross over the HOV lots and the bus stops.
    • By mattb325
      City Link Transport Hub, by Mattb325.
      ---------------------------------------
      This is a purely fictional 1980's style building designed as a transport interchange suitable for downtown and other built-up areas.
      The podium floors of this building act as a rail, subway, bus, underground park & ride and pedestrian interchange. It also allows freight trains to pass through the station. It has a total capacity of 165,000 passengers so is perfect for big cities.
      The two towers are also functional and provide 1,600 jobs across all wealth levels.
      In game, this building is found in the Miscellaneous Transport Menu (about half-way down near the subway line).
      Once placed, drag two rail lines right through the building and connect the front and back of the lot to the road network using street tiles. 
      To activate the subway component of this building, simply drag the subway line anywhere into the lot (note: as this is a multifuctional lot that there is no traditional 'stub' that you have to connect to as seen in other subway buildings) and of course then connect it to other subway stations within your city. 
      Similarly if you wish to activate the bus component of the building, simply place a bus stop somewhere else on your city tile. 
      If you don't wish to use any of the subway, rail or bus features, that's fine, simply don't connect that particular feauture to the lot (you may end up with the advisors nagging about 'mass transit 101' but you can safely ignore their wailing). 
      At a minimum however, the building must be connected to the road, water and power networks or it will abandon. (N.B. I have put the 'bleeding obvious' in here as some twit recently told me that batters now have to provide "customer service" even when they are no longer active......as if providing all of this for free or your enjoyment isn't enough...lowest common denominator, here we come...yeah, baby  ) 
      This is the first in a series of multi-function transport lots that I will be releasing shortly. As this one doesn't involve NAM elevated networks and is more of a visual alternative to the ever-popular ninja boulevard kiosk, I have decided to release it separately from the upcoming pack.
      Lastly, a ****huge***** thankyou to RSC204/MGB204 who provided the modding for this file: you can be certain that the stats and values behave according to NAM methodologies. 
      STATS:
      Lot size :                6 x 5
      Plop Cost:              §5,900
      Monthly Cost:        §330
      Budget Item:          Mass Transit
      Menu:                      Miscellaneous Transport
      Capacity:                165,000
      Demand Created:  Jobs§: 400, Jobs§§: 900, Jobs§§§: 300.
      Pollution:                 Air 25 over 1 tiles, Water 13 over 2 tiles, Garbage 49 over 0 tiles
      Power consumed:  17 MwH
      Water consumed:  67 Gallons/Month
      Bulldoze Cost:       §560
      NOTE ABOUT DARK NITE vs MAXIS NITE:
      This download contains TWO model files; one for dark nite users (and other night-time darkening mods, such as Gizmos or Mashty's night-mod) and one for the standard Maxis nite. 
      You must keep only one file - depending on which version you use. If you are unsure whether you have a night-darkening mod installed, then choose the Maxis night version. Regardless of which file you choose to keep, make sure you DO NOT delete the Lot File!
      If you use the dark nite version, you will need a dark nite mod. 
      Either: (https://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/23089-simfox-day-and-nite-modd/) *recommended* OR (http://gizmo.aplaceforwebsite.com/index.php) OR Mashty Nite Mod: (http://hide-inoki.com/bbs/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=764)
      NB: External sites may require you to create an account (or log in with said account) prior to downloading. See, this is more customer service so you don't have to think 

NOTE ABOUT PARKING TEXTURES:
      The parking textures you see in some of the images are adjacent to the lot and are used as fillers. The main parking provided by this lot is the large underground area as well as a little bit at the back.
      DEPENDENCIES:
      To ensure proper functionality, make sure the following files are in your plugins:
      *BSC MEGA Props - CP Vol01.dat (http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1180)
      *BSC Textures Vol01 (http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=90)
      NB: External sites may require you to create an account (or log in with said account) prior to downloading. See, this is more customer service so you don't have to think 
      OPTIONAL DEPENDENCIES:
      *Network Addon Mod V36 (https://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/26793-network-addon-mod-NAM-for-windows-installer/).
      I have tested this in Vanilla mode without the NAM, and it basically works as intended. But honestly, if you intend to use this without the NAM, everyone will judge you harshly 
      *SC4Fix: third-party patches (https://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/30883-sc4fix-third-party-patches-for-sc4/). If you use the NAM or even play the game, you will want this file. Enough said :-)

To install, simply unzip the contents of this file into your plugins folder.
      Thanks.
    • By SecretMbr_735754
      These lots are the largest that can be built. They are parks made up of grass textures which may be landscaped, tree-planted, and gardened with MMPs and flora to create your own fresh-air generating, health and well-being facilitating, wilderness in the city.
      There are 3 versions using a set of base textures made for this project, and 1 version using the standard grass area 1x1 park in Maxis.  Also included are a set of 6 grass base textures and 1x1 grass area lots with more pollution reduction and park effect.
      No Dependencies: There are no external dependencies. The base texture file is included in the zip file download.
      🌎 4 Versions of the Park Include:
      Ɵ AREA 64 Ecology.
      Found in the Parks Menu. Based on the Zoo Reward,  provides maximum Park Effect over 100 tiles.
      Ɵ AREA 64 Energy.
      Found in the Power Menu and providing 25x wind power.
      Ɵ AREA 64 Education.
      Found in the Education Menu and providing a School EQ boost 5x the science museum.
      Ɵ AREA 64 Transit
      Found in the Parks Menu and providing a transit capacity of 1200 in one corner of the lot.
      All lots are transit and network enabled, reduce pollution significantly, and have minimal maintenance cost. These lots will moderately impact game speed, it is recommended that only 1 be used in any city, but all 4 may be used safely.
      Why are These Lots Called AREA 64?
      The maximum number of props allowed on a lot is 1280, including base and overlay textures, so although Lot Editor will allow you to build a lot as large as 64 x 64 with 4096 base textures, when you plop the lot on a city tile it will be missing (4096 - 1280), or 2816 base textures. 
      The largest lot that can be built that fits into the 1280 limit is 36 x 35 which equals 1260 base textures.  A 36 x 36 sized lot will have 1296 textures and will be missing 16.  So, the actual largest lot you can build is 36 x 35, but you can only add 16 props to bring the total to the limit of 1280.
      Lot tiles are 16 meters wide and there are 64 of them wide in a small city adding up to 1024 meters or about 1 km.  A medium city is 128 squares or about 2 km wide (2,048 meters).  The large city, doubled in size again, is 256 x 16 = 4,096, just over 4 km wide.
      Given all the above our mega-lot is (36 x 16) x (35 x 16), factored as (576 x 560) square meters (322,560) which is about equal to one-third of a square kilometer or about one-fifth of a square mile (128 acres).
      If a football field is about 1 acre, and a city block is about 2 acres, our mega-lot is (128/2) about the size of 64 city blocks! 
      The size of 'AREA 64' is about the same percentage of conservation area (23%) defined under the principle of 'Sustainable Development' as established in 1987.  In SC4, placing this lot in the center of a large tile and populating it with flora will somewhat demonstrate the principle according to the game dynamics.
      The Blue Marble (photograph)    Credit: NASA
      The 'Blue Marble' is an iconic photograph of Earth taken at about 29,000 kilometres away on December 7, 1972, by the crew of Apollo 17 on their way to the moon.  The image is used often in conservation presentations and has been made into a base texture and used to make the color-coded menu icons for 'AREA 64'.
      Forest and Field Base Textures: (included)
      The base textures are compliant with the BSC Texture Index at SC4 Devotion. To make your own, request and use a unique personal Texture ID Range at SC4D.  The Forest and Field Base Textures .dat file may be used freely for content creation as long as reference is made to prevent duplication and potential conflicts in the game software.