You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Simmer2
      It has come to my attention that Caribou's website went down back in 2016 and after scouring the internet there is no trace of any of his work.
      Since I have his work stored in a secure offline vault, I feel that in the spirit of preservation, his work should be available to the public once again.
      These lots and models were made by Caribou and are provided AS IS, nothing in the Zips has been changed by me.
      Since he never provided any pictures I took it upon myself to plop all the lots in game for the purpose of taking snapshots in order for everyone to peruse them before downloading.
      Anyone in the future who would like to create new lots from these models can now use these uploads as a dependency.
      There are 3 lots in this zip
      1) caribou long slope
      1) caribou long slope 2
      1) caribou long slope 3
      Many Thanks go to Tyberius06 for bringing this matter to my attention.
      Kind regards
      Simmer2
    • By mitch1238
      Edit: Both are done: 

The taxiway needs some polishing, but I'm up against a hard stop with the runway currently. I have a functional asset, but it looks like garbage and I suspect it's because of the RoadAI that came over from my template. 
      Can changing network prefab AIs only be done with scripts/the existing workshop mod? I've gone pretty deep into the Scene Explorer in ModTools trying to find a way to overwrite the existing AI, but it all seems to loop back on itself in a giant circle, and the Asset AI Changer mod predates the Road Editor by quite a bit. I've hit the limit of my current knowledge/experience. 
      -----
      Anyway, the taxiway (which will get an update once I sort this AI issue out, hopefully) is live. Feel free to mess around with this to your heart's content:
      https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1389032956
      This is my first "real" mod. It's probably not as clean as it should be, but I'm hoping it'll be a template for future content. Thanks to @Badi_Dea for the ModTools tutoring.

• By VitroOliveira
      hello all, im new is this and like to thank you all for help, I ve installed the ultimate NAM 36 and my elevated highways are bad, hoe I can resolve this problem... thanks fo any help and please sorry for my English... atacched file to see, regards, Vitor

• By Distanced
      Making a custom airport service road, and I need to enable bus stops for use with Vasimr22's service vehicle bus pack. I have all vehicles enabled in the lane properties, and for stop type "bus" isn't listed to I just chose car. Is that correct, or is there another way?
    • By vitusweb
      Hi everybody,
      I have another issue with an asymmetrical road. This time the 3D model is also asymmetrical.
      The problem should be clear from the attached screenshots. As a first attempt, I have modeled a single node in Blender as shown. As far as I understand, the game uses is "as is" on one side and an inverted version on the other side of the intersection. This leads to the problems shown in the game screenshot.
      Again, I don't understand the meaning of the single node options in the road editor, so I'm quite stuck. Any ideas? Thanks!