4 posts in this topic Last Reply

Highlighted Posts

Hello guys. As i am a person who loves documentaries, this is a project that I always wanted to do, hope you enjoy it. In this series we tell the story of the fictional city of Anchieta, using Cities: Skylines! From it's emergence in a small town, until the transformation into a metropolis, we will follow this journey through history, geography, architecture and urbanism! This is the first episode, from the foundation of the village until it's evolution to become a imperial city. Don't forget to subscribe and like the video for more content if you like it!

Link of the first episode: 

Some maps that i did:

anchietadebut.png.f24b7688028a4e1a6e1419774573f97b.png

anc1804sc.thumb.png.a152e7039734e8870a8969e23b72af53.png

• Original Poster
  • 1 hour ago, citybuilder234 said:

Looking forward to this natural growth city journal. I'll definitely follow this!! *:D*:thumb:

Thanks! I have plans to launch one episode a week, and right now I'm working on the second haha. The assets that are used will be posted to the steam workshop in the future as well. I hope you enjoyed it, and keep following! If you like, leave a like on the video and subscribe! :) 

• Original Poster
  • Hello again! I finally got to finish the second episode, where we followed the first urban projects carried out in the city, and the beginning of it's industrialization. Don't forget to subscribe and like the video for more content, if you liked! :)

obs: I'll work on a way to change the voice over in the next episode, if i see that's possible.

Link of the second episode: 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By henko151
        Hello!
        I´m beginner, but I start build my new city which named "Henkovce". I started with Vanilla, but  gradually I add some mods. Today, my city has 25 000 citizens, 7 bus line and 2 tram line.
        And my first video is from my first tram line 1.
        Thanks for watching and please let me know about some tips and mods for my city.

• By Wallibuk
        I dont recommend mixing of both housing packs together (brazil and peru)- use separately!!!!
        Size of BATs: only 1x2
        Growth stage: 1st, 2nd
        Dependencies: BSC Mega Props - CP Vol02 (recommend)
      • By caprisio
        i downloaded the mod from ronyx69 and its not working every other shape is working i dont know what is wrong with the asphalt

• By jasonsmithgoat
        https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1457517937
        Working on the prop version as well the new wrapped trains.
      • By R3V0
        Hello,