3 posts in this topic Last Reply
-Cori Edit: The question in this post is completely outdated due to a much newer version of NAM being available. Skip down to the question by @Eusebio Ptolomeu and the replies by @jeffryfisher and @rsc204 for the most up to date information.
Original post follows. (Skip it tho.)
There is a big list of traffic controllers I can choose in NAM, but to me it's quite unclear which one the best is. The NAM readme file is not really clear about this as well. I have quite a big city (the region has 800.000 inhabitants now) and it is hard to get the suburbians to work in the downtown. Which traffic controller would be the best one between:
- 2x Capacity
- 5x Capacity
- Better Pathfinding
- Better Pathfinding 2x Capacity
- Better Pathfinding 5x Capacity
- Perfect Pathfinding
- Perfect Pathfinding 2x Capacity
- Perfect Pathfinding 5x Capacity
And which setting would be optimal for the Colossus Addon Mod?
Welcome everyone! Today I want to present the second entry of my earthworks tutorial series! Today we're covering the basics of building a main, two-lane road into a town across rolling/undulating terrain!
I would appreciate if forum members could give me some feedback on the tutorial entry's format. This time I'm posting a slideshow video, as it was easier to make than wrestling image hosting sites with a huge upload that was gonna have about 70 screenshots.
For general discussions and polls on this tutorial series, visit:
* Network Addon Mod 36:
* BRF Tunnel and Slope Mod:
* CPT Meadowshire Terrain Mod:
* CPT Meadowshire Coast Tree Mod:
* B98 Beach Extend Mod:
* RVT Coast Mod 2009:
By Mary Maurine Mayo
The lot is called Sues Sunflowers. This is a growable farm.
Most of the props on this lot are mine.
Thanks go to Couch Potato and Shmails for the props used on this lot as well as the BSC team for textures and props
i was able to find all dependency's except 2 BZBURNS which is no longer available and a missing texture that I can not locate.
you will need to go to this link to get the castle ramparts lot for the fences I used..
BSC MEGA Props - MJB Vol02 by couchpotato
you will also need these files for some of the props on this lot
BSC MEGA Props - MJB Vol01 by couchpotato
BSC MEGA Props Misc Vol02
Shmails Windmill and Obsevatory Props
ok i think thats everything. The only thing I will have to do is replace the missing texture and remove the horse prop as it can not be found..
Look for Version 2 soon with the repairs mentioned.
Support Thread for any problems and or questions:
Mary Millers Creations
last link. you will need this file for this lot and all future lots.
LNX JBM Mega Prop pack
This park system combines three updated versions of previous park sets - Monument Park, Urban Gardens and White Sands Park. Mainly I wanted to create the possibility to lay out a good variety of parks, paths and gardens for any type of city - particularly with options for different path textures to be used on the same city tile. You can now have three very distinct park-styles in your city, each with its own character (layout, props, textures) - and you can mix and mingle them any which way you please... and even exchange or unify textures as you desire.
This will enable you to use the paths, prefab parks, ends, transitions, addons and extensions of all three park sets in one glorious citywide park system.
* Three complete parksystems, each with a unique style, textures, props and individual pieces
* A host of possible configurations - Narrow, Wide, Diagonal, Sweeping Curves, Ends, prefab Parks and more
* New park 'Sidings' for realistic-looking transitions to your roads and avenues
* Transitions between textures and/or sidewalks that can adapt to your preferred sidewalk textures and mods
* The ability to exchange or unify the base textures on the fly to suit your taste
* The option to mix and mingle sections of all three sets any which way you want
* All items designed to create extended lawns to be enhanced with MMP flora of your choice
* All items with consistent properties, descriptions and plop helpers, tightly arranged in your menus
* A host of overlay textures and custom props to make your own matching lots
* Peace of mind that future sets and addons will be made to match all of the above
Please note that there is a more in-depth Online Documentation with lots of additional info and many images available as well.
* Paeng Texture Pack v103 (updated version Sep 2011!)
* Murimk Props 02, v201 (updated version Sep 2011!)
* BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol01
* BSCBATPropsMattb325 Vol02
* BSC MEGA Props - MJB Vol02
* BSC MEGA Props - swi21 Vol01
* BSC MEGA Props - D66 Vol02
* Porkie Props Vol 01 and Vol 02
* SPOT (Orientation Helpers)
The aim of this overhaul is to 'streamline' the park packs as far as dependencies, general layout and possible variations are concerned. The layout and appearance of the sets have been maintained as much as possible.
Most of the pieces - including the new 'Sidings' - are layed out to give you nice spaces of well-groomed lawn that you can plant with your own choice of flora - bushes, shrubs, flowers and trees from your personal MMP collections.
If you don't want to use any of the sidings, you can safely delete the respective subfile(s).
If you want to exchange or unify any of the base textures, make sure to carefully read the separate instructions included with the 'Texture Changer 205' module (included, but packed separately).
Should you need support for these items please visit the
Special thanks go to the NightOwls Murimk and Shokthrpy for creating special custom props, adding to the unique appearance and feeling of these parks. Thanks also to Krio - his Kiosks continue to serve all park-visiting Sims :-)
CREDITS for RESOURCE FILE
This is a community effort with many friends chipping in - Thanks for that again!
BAT - custom 'Park Props' by Murimk & Shokthrpy
BAT - 'Kiosks' by Krio
All Textures - by Paeng
All parts are included with their creator's kind permission.
You may use them for your own lots, but please do not include them in your upload. Kindly point to this pack as a dependency.
Mod edit 29th April 2017 - Fixed formatting + dependency links
-Cori edit: Fixed one of the fixes that wasn't quite fixed.
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.