2 posts in this topic Last Reply

Highlighted Posts

On 30.6.2018 at 2:03 AM, AmiPolizeiFunk said:

Is it possible to make multiple Metro station entrances (stairs) to one single underground station, where the user can place or drag the entrances to different positions?

Sure. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=913069840

Anyway, last time I checked it was not compatible with the MOM anymore - might have changed.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Craig-Abcvs
      SPAM Rural Passenger Station
      By Craig-Abcvs
      This rural passenger station is designed to compliement SPAM and MTP themed communites.   The lot will plop one of five different station buildings, and features various timed props that will appear during the day.
      The station is transit enabled for both passenger and freight trains.  The parking lot is also transit enabled for vehicles.
      Plop -         $1000
      Monthly -     $500
      Bulldoze -     $100
      Power-         61
      Water -     0
      Pollution -    0 | 0 | 0 | 0
      Menu -         Rail
      Capacity -     2000
      Taxi Occupant Group - 0 
      (Lot does not spawn endless queues of taxis)
      Dependencies:
      PEG MTP Super Pack
      **PEG SPAM Super Resource Pack
      **Note this dependency is not required if you already have the full SPAM mod installed.
      Murimk Farm Addons for SPAM Vol1: Barns 
      Installation:
      Unzip and place in plugins folder.  Documents\SimCity 4\Plugins

-Cori Edit: Re-saved to update thumbnail pic.
    • By RebaLynnTS
      NOTE from catty-cb
      Unable to provide much information on this apart from the picture as everything else appears to have been lost when SimPeg went offline, its used as a dependency by
      If anyone has any more details like the original readme it would be great if you can let me have a copy of it.
      -catty
      All RebaLynnTS files are now legacy content and are no longer officially supported - however support from the wider community can be requested here.
      * As with all my creations, feel free to relot, repackage, and re-upload as you wish, just remember to give credit where it is due.*
    • By Lee Towers
      Hey all! I've been following this forum for a while now and all your amazing creations inspired me to start building assets myself. The first building is almost finished - a 3 track train station, as seen below (props for the person to recognise the station it's based on). I still have a few problems with it though, so bear with me:
      1. The game is creating floors inside the building on its own. There's not even a vertex with the same z-coordinate where it's creating an xy plane inside the building. Is this something that's generated on purpose by the game? The floors are assigned the same textures as the roof of the building. They can be seen through the windows and are positioned about halfway behind the windows.
      2. My sims are not using the third platform. I'm using the single station track with a platform on the left side of the track (relative to the direction it was laid). I thought it had to do with the pedestrian connections that I've laid down, but they are using the second platform which is accessed by the same pedestrian connection.
      3. Speaking of pedestrian connections... I'd much prefer a rendered underground tunnel to the half-assed building I have there now but the game isn't letting me (it pushes the whole model upwards). How do I go about doing that? I know Joak uses them in his train stations, how did he do that?
      Any help regarding one of these questions would me much appreciated! Feedback on the model is also welcome by the way... it's my first time using blender and gimp. The textures aren't final either (mainly the roof and supports need work) but I've yet to learn how to use bump maps.

• By Manuel-ito
      This is a relot of Maxis' Grand Rail Station reward, wich didn't age well in comparison with the great custom content made by the community. In addition to general redecoration of the surroundings, a second dual track rail passage has been added, as well as some timed passenger car props and visual TE for street and a custom icon.
      Dependencies:
      BSC Textures Vol 02
      BSC Textures Vol 03
      BSC TexturePack Cycledogg Vol 01b
      BSC Mega Props DAE Vol 01
      BSC Mega Props SG Vol 01
      BSC Mega Props JES Vol 02
      BSC Mega Props JES Vol 06
      BSC Mega Props JES Vol 09
      SHK Parking Pack
      Paeng Textures V104
      PEG MTP Super Resource Pack
      SFBT Railway Props
      NCD Railyard and Spurs Mega Pack 102 (For those who use Maxis Railways) OR RRW NCD BSC Texture Pack Update (For Real Railway users)
      Buildingprop Vol 1 and 2, or alternatively Maxis Prop Names and Query Fix
      Notes:
      As with any lot overrides, it's recommended to bulldoze any existing instances of the Grand Rail Station in your desired region before (un)installing this plugin, otherwise it may lead to problems ranging from texture and prop mismatches to pathing issues. You can plop them back afterwards.
      This relot was originally built for personal purposes, hence the amount of dependencies
      Enjoy!
    • By VitroOliveira
      Grand Rail Station new mod36 not look good, please see and welcome any comments...