airman15

4. Jackspital

Jackspital

5. Cyclone Boom

Cyclone Boom

• Similar Content

• By ACMDogfight1997
      Hello!
      This is my first post on this website and I'm making this because I have a problem. A few days ago, I've been getting back into SimCity 4 as I feel less and less interested in Cities: Skylines at the moment. My goal, as it is in any city-building game, is to start off with a small town and develop it into a sprawling city. In SimCity 2000 and Cities: Skylines, this is no problem as long as I know the basics and some tips and tricks for improvement but as for SimCity 4, it's a bit more complicated than that. Considering this is the most feature packed title of the whole SimCity franchise from what I know, I would assume this game is not as easy as Cities: Skylines in terms of trying to build a small town with whatever money you have and later develop into a large city. That's fine, but with complicated things are and not as easy to find out, I can never create a city in SC4 that would even come close to what I made in SC2000 or CS.
      At the moment, my biggest issue is that my low-density residential zones have trouble getting to develop despite my low-wealth residential demand at almost 100% at all times. Now I don't know if this is because I haven't developed any neighboring cities for outside connections or there's too much services or there's not enough jobs for everyone or there's not enough parks or a combination of any of these factors but it takes zones a long time to develop. We're talking months of in-game time wasted before anything happens and sometimes it's just one or a few houses that develop and I have to wait more for the rest of the area to develop and even then there maybe a few little areas that still haven't developed.

If you want to see what I created, I have uploaded the folder of the region (which is the vanilla New York region) here (the city is America City in case you didn't know): https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hdbPZuxsOnhO921VK732X4S5wg5lIWkD
      No mods were used while making this city and I would like to keep it that way just so I don't have to deal with the hassle of installing, uninstalling, and reinstalling mods for whatever reason. I would like to keep it vanilla as possible but if for whatever reason, I would need to install a mod if I absolutely cannot proceed without them, I will if needed. Thank you and have a nice day!
    • By Wallibuk
      I dont recommend mixing of both housing packs together (brazil and peru)- use separately!!!!
      Size of BATs: only 1x2
      Growth stage: 1st, 2nd
      Dependencies: BSC Mega Props - CP Vol02 (recommend)
    • By tails2489
      Hello All,
      Looking for some tips and advice on how to build a realistic transition from light residential to agricultural zoning on the edges of a city. I typically start a city by zoning all Agriculture and then working from the middle outward decreasing density as I get further from the middle. The result is usually light residential and/or industrial zoning bordering directly onto agriculture. Would you leave a gap of trees like a Green Belt instead? The snapshots provided are for a larger city I am starting so I didn't bother to zone the middle sections as AG as I plan to prezone Res and Commercial in this case.
      Thank you for your suggestions, looking forward to it.

• By Bastet69008
      This is an exclusive set of 21 unreleased commercial and residential Brazil-inspired buildings by Douglas Domingos, also known as Garoudwolf.
      The majority of these buildings is HD with Maxis Nite.
      This release has been approved by the content creator

• By Bastet69008
      This is a set of 4 apartment buildings that can typically be found in most major Brazilian cities. This is a creation by Douglas Domingos, also known as Garoudwolf.
      This release has been approved by the content creator
      Standard Maxis Nite, no HD version.