2. Cyclone Boom

Cyclone Boom

3. CorinaMarie

CorinaMarie

4. Jackspital

Jackspital

• Similar Content

• By Wallibuk
      I dont recommend mixing of both housing packs together (brazil and peru)- use separately!!!!
      Size of BATs: only 1x2
      Growth stage: 1st, 2nd
      Dependencies: BSC Mega Props - CP Vol02 (recommend)
    • By tails2489
      Hello All,
      Looking for some tips and advice on how to build a realistic transition from light residential to agricultural zoning on the edges of a city. I typically start a city by zoning all Agriculture and then working from the middle outward decreasing density as I get further from the middle. The result is usually light residential and/or industrial zoning bordering directly onto agriculture. Would you leave a gap of trees like a Green Belt instead? The snapshots provided are for a larger city I am starting so I didn't bother to zone the middle sections as AG as I plan to prezone Res and Commercial in this case.
      Thank you for your suggestions, looking forward to it.

• By Bastet69008
      This is an exclusive set of 21 unreleased commercial and residential Brazil-inspired buildings by Douglas Domingos, also known as Garoudwolf.
      The majority of these buildings is HD with Maxis Nite.
      This release has been approved by the content creator

• By Bastet69008
      This is a set of 4 apartment buildings that can typically be found in most major Brazilian cities. This is a creation by Douglas Domingos, also known as Garoudwolf.
      This release has been approved by the content creator
      Standard Maxis Nite, no HD version.

• By SimGoober
      RLS Cottage - Ashley River, by SimGoober Simple little cottages, found throughout rural areas of the USA. There are 4 variations on the model, and numerous lot versions of this set. Thanks to GrampaAl for the development of these lots.
      Screenshots   Lot Details and Information Growable Version:
      Lot Size: 1 x 2,  1 x 3,  2 x 2,  2 x 4 tiles Lot Wealth: Medium Wealth Growth stage: 3 Occupants: R$ = 23,  R$$ = 11 Occupant Groups: Building: Residential, R$$
      Style: Chicago, New York, Houston
      BTE: SimGoober Homes, Res. Mid Wealth, SimGoober Creation Bulldoze Cost: $180 Building Value (for taxes): $637 Construction Time: 18 days Flammability: 40 of 256 Max. Fire Stage: 3 Power Consumption: 1 MWh/month Water Consumption: 1 Gallons/month Air Pollution: 1 over 5 tiles Water Pollution: 1 over 6 tiles Garbage Pollution: 1 over 0 tiles Compatibility This download is only compatible with SimCity 4 "Rush Hour" or SimCity 4 Deluxe.
      Installation UPDATED: This pack is updated from the first version of these files released. There is a chance that you could end up with both the new and old versions of these lots installed. To avoid this, simply delete any version already on your system before installing.
      Auto Installation: Double-click the installer file to start the installation. The program will guide you through the process. You can change the default installation path, but we strongly suggest to keep the standard folder in order to make future updates and additions easier.
      MAC Users: File Juicer should enable you to use this installer package.
      Un-Installing: To un-install the files, simply bulldoze every lot from this download in your cities and delete the files from your Plugins folder afterwards.
      File Paths Here are the paths where the files will be installed:
      Lot and DAT Files \Documents\SimCity 4\Plugins\SimGoober Readme and JPGs \Documents\SimCity 4\STEX_Downloads\SimGoober BSC Props \Documents\SimCity 4\Plugins\BSC\BSCProps BSC Textures \Documents\SimCity 4\Plugins\BSC\BSCTextures Dependencies To ensure the proper functionality, make sure the files mentioned below are installed in your Plugins folder:
      Base / Overlay Textures BSC Texture MEGA Pack Essentials BSC Essentials Files   Individual Prop Packs Found in this Mega Pack BSC SG FloraPack Vol 02 BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol 01 BSC SG FloraPack Vol 03 BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol 01 BSC BAT Props MJB Vol03 BSC MEGA Props - MJB Vol01 Notes about Nightlighting Effects In order to see the nightlighting, you must install the EP1-Update 1 for Rush Hour/SimCity 4 Deluxe, and then afterwards, install the SC4-Update for nightlighting. Both can be found here. If this update isn't installed, you won't see any lighting effects on custom BAT buildings.
      Note: Digital versions of the game already have both patches installed.
      Disclaimer The usage of this download is on your own risk. I try to test my lots extensively, so they should work properly, but errors may still exist. Feel free to modify the lots for yourself and show them in your City Journals, but please don't distribute them without asking first.
      Credits Thanks to the BSC Team for their ongoing support and contributions.
      Feedback and Support Please see my Building Thread on Simtropolis for any feedback or support issues. I will attempt to answer them to the best of my knowledge, and as quickly as possible.

-Cori Edit: Fixed broken formatting from included ReadMe.htm and updated linkys.