VitroOliveira

My new city not load since Oldshoes SC4 Modpack 2013

4 posts in this topic Last Reply

Highlighted Posts

Hello all friends, My new city not load since Oldshoes SC4 Modpack 2013 are installed recently... why... can I resolve this problem, any sugestion please... thanks

cannotLoadImage1.jpg

That's why we insist on not using, not uploading, not downloading and not sharing modpacks or full plugins folders: THEY DON'T WORK AS INTENDED.

If you delete things from your plugins folder, or if you replace the contents with a modpack, you HAVE TO USE A NEW REGION. You cannot open the old cities, as they have components that your plugins folder don't support anymore.

• Original Poster
  • Thanks for reply... but my problem is inverse, becouse all my other old cities load well, but the last one you can see in the photo, are the problem...

I put a screenshot of the city next to this one and works perfectly...

CityNextToIt.jpg

Did you create a backup of you plugin and region folders before you installed Oldshoes Modpack 2013?  If you did, I would restore the plugin and region folders to the previous stable condition.  I'm not familiar with the Oldshoes Modpack, but can you add pieces of it a little bit at a time or do you have to apply it all at once?  If you can add in just parts of the ModPack then you can try to add in a little bit at a time and see what portion is causing the issue.  Most likely you have some conflict between the Modpack and what's in your plugin in folder.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Mikimoto26
        Pegg Bank began as an experiment in city building using techniques that would prevent the Infinite Commuter Loop, an issue this Mayor has always dealt with.

Named for the Star in the Reasonably Priced Car on the episode of Top Gear at the time, Simon Pegg.

This coastal town began with 4 little towns in a surrounding region, only one being connected by a single road to the north.

The town began along the coast, focusing on Manufacturing industry. Soon the growth spread to commercial and more people began to move in.

Currently plaguing the city is the mass of commercial buildings that have taken over the majority of the coast. As seen in the photo above, it is the same time of building over and over.

How can this city move beyond this sprawl of commercial?
        With hardly 20K sims living in Pegg Bank, upgrading to high density commercial is not an option at this point, even with the healthy budget with a surplus of at east a few thousand over expenses.

Residential areas are compact, with the majority of buildings being constructed on a 1x1 tile.

The residential developments are created in pods of 10x10 with roads or streets 2 tiles apart to lead the 1x1 homes to the main street down the middle. That main street will lead directly to the commercial (where the majority of sims work)

How can this small city expand, knowing that the majority of land area will go to commercial builders?
      • By VitroOliveira
        City wide fire station plugin or dependency fault... help please...

• By SUGCTeam

SUGC’s ModPack For SimCity 2013
        To help promote SimCity SUGC have compiled the most current mods that have been created into one downloadable and simple to install package.

Installing Instructions:
        The Installer will take care of the uninstallation of the old packs/mods.
        If you installed SimCity to the default Origin folder you can start installing right away. If you installed SimCity to a custom folder you need to browse to your \simcity folder and start installing there.
        Some mods need a game restart after you have created a new region for them to work.
        Also some mods needs a bit of background explanation how they work so if you don't get
        how a mod works, please visit the respective page.
        Cities of Tomorrow Expansion pack is needed for some mods.

Does not work on pirated copies of the game. Simtropolis does not support pirating in any manner.

Changelog:

Added: December 2014

Credit for each mod goes to the individual author's and teams who created them.
        If you like our work please visit our Facebook page:
        https://www.facebook.com/pages/SUGCTeam/283275895198835

Compatibility
        This modpack includes mods which have been tested for compatibility with each other.

Disclaimer
        Electronic Arts (EA) does not pre-screen, endorse or officially support SimCity mods and you use this product at your own risk.

Notes: If you are having troubles with crashes on the launcher try installing without the old worldtradecenter plaza mod.

Staff Edit: Minor revision to description.
      • By matvei
        привет я создаю регион скоро будете ждать
        Hello I am creating a region soon to be waiting