You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Xephren
      Madagascar is a huge island nation off the southeast coast of Africa. It's home to thousands of animal species, such as lemurs, found nowhere else, plus rainforests, beaches and reefs. Near the busy capital, Antananarivo, is Ambohimanga, a hillside complex of royal palaces and burial grounds, as well as the “Avenue of the Baobabs,” a dirt road lined by massive centuries-old trees.
      This map is bloody huge, fill it all up if you're up for a challenge.
    • By Murokmakto
      Hello everybody, it´s been awhile since my last upload but here comes a new one:
      In this series I am attempting to recreate the shores of Lake Victoria in central Africa. The map is going to feature one large town which is surrounded by farmland and rainforest.
      Please let me know what you think of it!

• By Murokmakto
      Hello everybody,
      A new project just got started and I wanted it to share.
      This is the first episode of populating a large central african lake area. A river gets created and most important: a hydropower dam is being build. Let me know what you think of it!
      To see the finished result (river & Dam) skip to minute 23:18 where the cinematic begins.

• By Murokmakto
      Hello everybody,
      This is my very first Cities: Skylines Timelapse building episode.
      The goal of this series is to recreate a certain part of Namibia in cities skylines. Its going to be a short series of 3 Episodes until its finished.

Let me know what you think!

• By Diego Del Llano
      The Carlton Centre is a skyscraper and shopping centre located in downtown Johannesburg, South Africa. At 223 metres (732 ft), it has been the tallest office building in Africa since 1973. The Carlton Centre has 50 floors. The foundations of the two buildings in the complex are 5 m (16 ft) in diameter and extend 15 m (49 ft) down to the bedrock, 35 m (115 ft) below street level. The building houses both offices and shops, and has over 46 per cent of the floor area below ground level. The Carlton Centre is linked to the Carlton Hotel by a below-ground shopping centre with over 180 shops.

This file Includes: Functional Landmark with 5,000 CO$$$ Jobs
      To install: Unzip the folder inside and dragg it on C:\Program Files\Maxis\SimCity 4 Deluxe\Plugins.