TheTobruk

Memory usage goes to 5.5 GB (as usual) then drops to roughly 2 GB, then crashes

1 post in this topic Last Reply

Highlighted Posts

The recent Parklife update wrecked my save hard. As per topic, (using Loading Mod allows me to monitor memory usage) the game starts allocating memory, then tries to start the simulation part of loading, drops to 2 GB memory usage and finally crashes. The error says: "object not set to an instance of an object" - a very telling error I must say :|

I attach output.log and a report made by Loading Mod about assets.

I've been already told that it may have to do with roads (vaguely speaking), but as far as I know since Parklife game is smart enough to delete offending road segments instead of breaking the save, so I don't know what to do.

I tried launching the game in --noWorkshop, --disableMods, and with crucial mods enabled. I also checked the compatibility list on steamdiscussions and confirmed that all enabled mods are compatible with Parklife. Any other things I should try?

P.S I also made sure to backup the save (pre-parklife) before trying to load it, so every time I made some changes to the settings or sth, I reverted the save to backup. This ensures that I'm not trying to load an already broken save.

P.P.S I will also add mod/asset list that I used for my save.

output_log.txt

AutoSave-AssetsReport-2018-05-28_21-40-16.htm

Sprawl Mods.xml

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Mr_Maison
      Hello everyone. This will be my custom content showcase and workshop thread. In all the years I been a member here, I never uploaded any content but enjoying great work by other members. I take this opportunity to say Thank You to all content makers for making our city building experience so enjoyable. I feel that making content is overdue for me and I want to give back to the community. I have some buildings and trees that I will be showing in upcoming updates to this thread. I will also be asking for advice and help.
      6/20/2018 Release: Travelers Palm Link https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1416852452&searchtext=

More info on last pages of this thread.

Note: This post was edited 5/29/2015 to reserve this first post for all current updates.

• By Ronyx69
      So I was recently looking at some Japan driving videos and got inspired to make some highway pillars.
      I'm planning to make an entire set of various types of pillars in this style, even a 6cell over-canal pillar. (if it goes okay)
      Tell me what you think about my first attempt, I need to nail the style and the details before I start making other variations.
      Constructive criticism welcome, also any ideas.
      By the way, do pillars have LODs like regular buildings? I should just make it just the pillar, without the small details - pipe, wires, supports.
      Not sure when they're going to be done and available.

• By MilitantRadical
      Hey Simtropolis,
      I'm trying to get back in the SC4 game. What big mods or epic buildings did I miss out on in the 2 years I've been away?
      Not sure when I'll be ready to get the Ionica City Journal back up and running because most of the tiles I was working on before I stopped were long term projects. Hopefully I'll have built up enough material by fall to show you.

• By matvei
      1 mod it is that puts residents in the house anymore?
      2.a mod that adds more jobs in shop or plants or factories?
      3.a mod that adds more range to services or more students to the school?
    • By VitroOliveira
      Hello I try to put my highways in black like my other game I have before delete and install all new again... I find a mod to make this but only some parts are black... can someone tell me the mod for do it please...